abababababa

How is module 2 going?

Anyone else wondering? It's been looking like the guns are going well. The models are nice to see! I think many of us want to see progress other than models however since the gameplay is truly the thing we all seem like we bought this game for. 

By the feel of things right now they may have only completed one prop for the swat module and that might be a peace of rock 

this game is already dea, they don't give any information, the module is out for a long time, and still 0 Information , don't expect too much

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, MariusG69 said:

I think people should face it: they're out of money, and the project will close down any day.

this isn't official information, the budget is fine. please don't spread false information like this

1 minute ago, YouKnowBro said:

@dagtagYou dont know this do you? Sources please. It could be dried up and it could be good we have no clue as of yet.

I don't need a source to prove it, I am a moderator, I think that is enough proof...

1 minute ago, YouKnowBro said:

Uh no? Just because you say you're a moderator doesnt prove anything.

go to my profile if you don't believe me...

Ok but even if you are a moderator, what im trying to say, is that it doesnt prove jack shit. Just because they have a couple of staff doesnt mean they arent low on funds

Just now, YouKnowBro said:

Ok but even if you are a moderator, what im trying to say, is that it doesnt prove jack shit. Just because they have a couple of staff doesnt mean they arent low on funds

that wasn't my point, and moderators aren't payed staff they are volunteers. my point is that the funds are fine right now, either you take this as official information, or you don't. but there is no point in arguing about it... all I am trying to say here is that you should probably take the word of a moderator above the word of someone on the forums spreading false information.

i was playing while employees were on and they said they are expecting it to be a year between every module release is what i remember so just forget about it for now dont bother with the site/nor the game an wait till you see a big update on steam with in November.. 

• Like 1