Sign in to follow this  
Colbz

How do i DOWNLOAD or PLAY

I just figured out Town Square is finally released. How exactly do i download/and or play? I paid in advance for membership.

Once you've linked Steam to your game account, you'll be able to claim a Steam key. If you enter that key into your Steam client as it describes, you can install the Town Square and play!

• Like 1

I bought it thinking it wouldn't be on Steam until over a year later (With the Full Game release) and they are selling it there (It's nearly 70% cheaper here)

Edited by Eriberto

5 hours ago, LaqueshaBrown said:

let be honest they scammed us, games not worth buying until they get the full game released in another 4 years 

I am sorry you feel that way but we delivered exactly what was advertised. We have been open about what the social module was going to be and that this wasn't going to be the full game, that's not a scam.

6 hours ago, dagtag said:

I am sorry you feel that way but we delivered exactly what was advertised. We have been open about what the social module was going to be and that this wasn't going to be the full game, that's not a scam.

Should of did what rust did, wouldnt have such a shit name in the community. The game was advertised in a way where you could buy it cheaper on the website correct?? 30$ on steam and the website not to mention I havnt gotten my founder gear. idk what you'd call this but it's a scam in my bookss

Edited by LaqueshaBrown

2 hours ago, LaqueshaBrown said:

Should of did what rust did, wouldnt have such a shit name in the community. The game was advertised in a way where you could buy it cheaper on the website correct?? 30$ on steam and the website not to mention I havnt gotten my founder gear. idk what you'd call this but it's a scam in my bookss

Have you checked the clothing shop for the hat because it was there. Also It is cheaper on the website for Full Game release at $15 USD while if you want Steam Early Access which includes 3 modules and a Beta then it is $30. 

On 2/22/2019 at 3:58 PM, LuckyDuck said:

Have you checked the clothing shop for the hat because it was there. Also It is cheaper on the website for Full Game release at $15 USD while if you want Steam Early Access which includes 3 modules and a Beta then it is $30. 

Edited by LaqueshaBrown

2 minutes ago, LaqueshaBrown said:

I'm 100% sure I paid 30$ on the website for everything back in april but, whatever you say 

Did you read what I wrote? Full Game being $15 on on site (PASSPORT) and $30 for Full Game + anything before it... e.g. Steam Early Access. So i am saying it is cheaper for the Full game but $30 for it in steam EA... 

You should be able to find the hat in the clothing shop under the hats section I am very sure.