oMilez

Identity Trello

Hi, I'm new here but I haven't bought the game yet. I wanna see a little bit more done before I buy the game. I was wondering if the community can get a trello to see live updates or work progress with the game. Instead of look at the steamDB to see updates. 

DONT buy the game. The game is basically VR chat right now there's really no roleplay. If I was you I'd wait for the actual game to come out (no one knows if this game will make it to the full game) or buy one of the many other rp games coming out that already have more potential than this game.  

3 hours ago, LaqueshaBrown said:

DONT buy the game. The game is basically VR chat right now there's really no roleplay. If I was you I'd wait for the actual game to come out (no one knows if this game will make it to the full game) or buy one of the many other rp games coming out that already have more potential than this game.  

Wish rp games should I keep watch on?

4 hours ago, oMilez said:

CivilContract - February-23-2019

New Life - March-1-2019

Elysium VR - release date TBA

NineToFive - Alpha was delayed dont have any info other than that

As of now there are some games with RP as gamemodes such as Garry's Mod and Arma 3 

Edited by LaqueshaBrown

7 hours ago, oMilez said:

I suggest waiting by maybe playing on Garry's Mod or ArmA 3 Life servers.

11 hours ago, LaqueshaBrown said:

There is no guarantee these other games will do any good either, but for 1 Identity may take a little time but that doesn't mean it won't be good or even better than those games you list. However please don't advertise other games on this forum discussion area where it is not permitted. There is a specific area for other games you can go discuss it there.

20 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

There is no guarantee these other games will do any good either, but for 1 Identity may take a little time but that doesn't mean it won't be good or even better than those games you list. However please don't advertise other games on this forum discussion area where it is not permitted. There is a specific area for other games you can go discuss it there.

Not advertising simply answered a question 

2 hours ago, LaqueshaBrown said:

Not advertising simply answered a question 

On ‎06‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 12:25 PM, LaqueshaBrown said:

or buy one of the many other rp games coming out that already have more potential than this game.  

This is considered advertising, the creator of the topic asked if we could get live updates and you referred him to other games, this is not an answer to the initial suggestion he gave.

18 hours ago, dagtag said:

This is considered advertising, the creator of the topic asked if we could get live updates and you referred him to other games, this is not an answer to the initial suggestion he gave.

ready the whole forum before you quote me 

On 2/6/2019 at 8:49 AM, oMilez said:

20 minutes ago, LaqueshaBrown said:

ready the whole forum before you quote me 

I wasn't talking about that last question, you were already advertising other games, without mentioning anything specific, before the person in question asked what he needed to keep watch on. I even quoted when you advertised. please don't argue about this as it wont help, we warned you for advertising, just listen to the warning and keep it in mind for the next time.