MotherEarth

bugs in the game

Why is this game still not work it is new so it should work it comes down to bugs in the game and should be fixed right away

• ver.1.22474487139 2

On 28/01/2019 at 9:51 PM, MotherEarth said:

Why is this game still not work it is new so it should work it comes down to bugs in the game and should be fixed right away

Please go make a Bug Report in the Bug reporting section. You will find a google form for Bug reporting there.

On 28/01/2019 at 9:51 PM, MotherEarth said:

Your kidding me it's still not working? Lol it's been ages since it was released 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dazerbake said:

Your kidding me it's still not working? Lol it's been ages since it was released 

the game breaking bugs have been fixed for a while, however there are still some minor bugs here and there, but the mayor ones are gone by now.

3 hours ago, dagtag said:

the game breaking bugs have been fixed for a while, however there are still some minor bugs here and there, but the mayor ones are gone by now.

"minor"

who cares bout minor bugs that wont fuck with game play? minor bugs should come last cause who really cares that a song they want wont play  in the bar, give ppl shit to do then work on the bugs besides that dont release your game so damn early. all i see is "soon" but yet never any little updates none at all so from my point of view we are gonna be waiting a while.

25 minutes ago, remyy19 said:

who cares bout minor bugs that wont fuck with game play? minor bugs should come last cause who really cares that a song they want wont play  in the bar, give ppl shit to do then work on the bugs besides that dont release your game so damn early. all i see is "soon" but yet never any little updates none at all so from my point of view we are gonna be waiting a while.

the new update is currently being tested, there are still some things that they are working on. we havent given any specific date because we don't know when the update is ready to be presented to the public