Sign in to follow this  
Taahma

STEAM KEY

Question

Hi, Sorry if im late, When will the next batch of Steam keys be released. 

Edited by Taahma
typo

3 answers to this question

8 hours ago, Taahma said:

Hi, Sorry if im late, When will the next batch of Steam keys be released. 

What do you mean? Steam keys are given if you bought before the module was released. If you bought the founder's package then you have to link your Identitrpg.com account to your Steam account in the indentityrpg account settings. Then your key will be there once linked. Other than that, you buy the module through Steam if you haven't already purchased it.

11 hours ago, iStreamOnline said:

What do you mean? Steam keys are given if you bought before the module was released. If you bought the founder's package then you have to link your Identitrpg.com account to your Steam account in the indentityrpg account settings. Then your key will be there once linked. Other than that, you buy the module through Steam if you haven't already purchased it.

Well , I bought the founders pack before the game was released. I just linked my steam account to my identity account BUT i had bought the game via steam before linking my account, So all it says is " Steam Purchased"

2 hours ago, Taahma said:

Well , I bought the founders pack before the game was released. I just linked my steam account to my identity account BUT i had bought the game via steam before linking my account, So all it says is " Steam Purchased"

In that case you'll need to contact a community manager for a refund of one of the purchases. It would be impossible to have two of the same game on steam in your library at the same time. 

You can contact HairyGrenadehereor you can contact Oliohere, send either of them a message with your steam id, your identity email address and the issue at hand, in this case, you ordered twice, need a refund for one, and see if and what they can do about it. Sorry for the troubles you're going through :/

Edited by iStreamOnline
  • ver.1.22474487139 1