Onlyhope

Anyone still play?

2 hours ago, Onlyhope said:

Hi Guys, 

Just wondering if anyone still playes?

Some still do, but a lot are waiting for new content. It's well known not a lot to do (anticipated), when more content drops you'll see a rise in players for sure.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Onlyhope said:

Just played so damn Laggy lights would not work 

what lights? in the appartment? they work for me, also i havent got lag...

To answer the topic question:

I dont play anymore really, but i keep following the development, im so excited for the full game! i'll play when new updates and content are out, i check every update ingame ;D But you know what? it doens't matter that people aren't playing right now! TS was meant to give us a first view of the game so we can see what to expect, what we can do etc. And they did just that! If you're hating because TS is small, hasnt got much content etc, get over it! it s meant to be that way! It s not meant to be a full game where people keep playing for weeks and weeks! 

Edited by Theezakj
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

As soon as town square has been updated with shooting etc then I'm playing as right now it's boring 

On 19/12/2018 at 7:53 PM, iStreamOnline said:

While in game, hit Esc, then hit Claimed Purchases, then select your one bedroom and claim it. Then you should be able to go to it.

18 hours ago, Dazerbake said:

As soon as town square has been updated with shooting etc then I'm playing as right now it's boring 

Why quote me in this? I see my quote pertains to claiming apartments, not swat module or shooting range.

5 hours ago, Musturdballs said:

nope not worth it. Farming Simulator is more fun than this garbage lol

honestly idk why they hyped up town square, glorified sims. Hope the real game actually does well. Might feel dead with the $45 pricetag though

15 hours ago, Musturdballs said:

nope not worth it. Farming Simulator is more fun than this garbage lol

Yeah, let's compare an alpha release of a partial game, to a completed game. LMFAO!!!!!!!9_9xD9_9xD:D

• ver.1.22474487139 1