Shaknown95

Ummm ?

I come back and find out the launch went even worse than I figured it was going to be. Oh boy. o .o;; Yikes.

• Like 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

On 1/22/2019 at 4:43 AM, wiebley said:

Let be honest, the game is dead... does anyone know of anything like this that has a hope of release? Or are we all just going to have to wait for GTA VI?

Realistically, IF and thats a very big IF, this game does come to Fruition, it will likely be a full game realease around 2021-2022...By that time, this game which already looks dated, will look like Goldeneye 64 looks to us right now - which in its time, was great, but in todays market, looks like a piece of shit. 

by 2022, there will be so many other better games developed by capable developers, perhaps time to start looking at following those titles rather than this dead horse turd of a fuckup?

On 1/22/2019 at 6:44 AM, Edikosh said:

Besides, with that player average and almost nobody supporting Identity, there's not gonna be any extra income. So it will be up to the dev team to whether this should continue or not.

They knew not many people would constantly be playing as they've stated it as being a social module. Only so much you can do. Content will be released between the modules release. You will see content, more features, more things to do before SWAT get's released. Yes they will take awhile, that's usually how it works with a small team like Asylum Ent. And to state what their financial situation is, whether it be revenue from new buyers or people paying for upgrades is quite ignorant. You have absolutely no idea what their finances are or if they'll have enough money to finish the project, none - Zero Idea. 

Rockstar Games, a 3 billion dollar company, turned out GTA V in how many years...4-5? Not to mention, the bugs and glitches that still exist in the game, the huge issues at the launch of GTA Online (I actually lost my character twice and money was taken once due to server instability.) Yet you expect a small company to turn this game out in less than the time, less money, resources, everything, and you expect it to be perfect. That's laughable.

And most people don;t even realize the Town Square has been re-coded, redesigned, multiple times. They ran into issues, like literally every company does. It happens.

2 hours ago, ShiEksdee said:

I come back and find out the launch went even worse than I figured it was going to be. Oh boy. o .o;; Yikes.

Every glitch and bug from launch has been addressed and fixed. They are soon to be releasing a Shooting range, barber shop options, tattoos soon. There has been a thread created showing what the road map for identity will be.

Edited by iStreamOnline

Bored already..... about 3 days after launch.

Its dead in the water to be honest. Not sure why people are still making excuses about the development of stuff, personally.... I have lost interest, and I am sure many others have already. zzzzzzzzzz

17 hours ago, Shaknown95 said:

Yeah the game died when it released. A great concept, just in the hands of the wrong company.

Exactly. It looks like a second-rate Second Life with only 1/100000th of the content Second Life has. > .<;; My main appeal was that it was like SL but in a more controlled/cohesive environment. Always thought Identity looked hideous with the character models, but at least they look like they come from the same game (because SL's gfx are too customizable making everything feel off cause you'll have clashing graphics and such) - same thing with gameplay. SL is a bit TOO freeform. I wanted super creativity but in a controlled way so everything gels together better. So yeah, the concept appealed to me too~

And yes, this company is nothing but a troubled mess. I figured it'd do badly because of all the things dug up about them, but I didn't think it would bomb as bad as it did early on. I mean, they didn't even deliver the thing advertised as Town Square really? It's like they reverted back to the earliest build of TS rather than releasing the thing they even showed? It also brings to mind..............how did they ever plan for April release when it is THIS BAD in December? Like how did they ever think an April date would even be possible? Pretty fishy. Oh well. The whole things gone to pot. I hope someone who is more competent in game dev and resource management picks up the concept and delivers something solid. I'll still try to keep an eye here, but it just seems..........beyond broken and beyond repair at this point.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Shaknown95 said:

Yeah the game died when it released. A great concept, just in the hands of the wrong company.

19 hours ago, 4thdesign said:

Bored already..... about 3 days after launch.

Its dead in the water to be honest. Not sure why people are still making excuses about the development of stuff, personally.... I have lost interest, and I am sure many others have already. zzzzzzzzzz

3 hours ago, ShiEksdee said:

Exactly. It looks like a second-rate Second Life with only 1/100000th of the content Second Life has. > .<;; My main appeal was that it was like SL but in a more controlled/cohesive environment. Always thought Identity looked hideous with the character models, but at least they look like they come from the same game (because SL's gfx are too customizable making everything feel off cause you'll have clashing graphics and such) - same thing with gameplay. SL is a bit TOO freeform. I wanted super creativity but in a controlled way so everything gels together better. So yeah, the concept appealed to me too~

And yes, this company is nothing but a troubled mess. I figured it'd do badly because of all the things dug up about them, but I didn't think it would bomb as bad as it did early on. I mean, they didn't even deliver the thing advertised as Town Square really? It's like they reverted back to the earliest build of TS rather than releasing the thing they even showed? It also brings to mind..............how did they ever plan for April release when it is THIS BAD in December? Like how did they ever think an April date would even be possible? Pretty fishy. Oh well. The whole things gone to pot. I hope someone who is more competent in game dev and resource management picks up the concept and delivers something solid. I'll still try to keep an eye here, but it just seems..........beyond broken and beyond repair at this point.

And yet, here you all are. Still here. Game must not be dead yet then. :D ;D

Um, I don't even own the game and I haven't spent one penny towards it. I just watch for the entertainment. X'D Jokes on you, then. LOL

• ver.1.22474487139 1

2 minutes ago, ShiEksdee said:

Um, I don't even own the game and I haven't spent one penny towards it. I just watch for the entertainment. X'D Jokes on you, then. LOL

Is it though...you don't own the game yet you're spending so much time on the forum complaining and whining. 9_9

1. I haven't ever complained.

2. I haven't been on the forum in months. What are you talking about? XDDD

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ShiEksdee said:

1. I haven't ever complained.

2. I haven't been on the forum in months. What are you talking about? XDDD

If that makes you feel better. :)

I'm surprised there is people who still back this game up honestly. Don't you guys find it odd that they were constantly trying to fix the game and add updates and stuff and then boom all of a sudden, NOTHING? lmao they took their money and ran xD

6 hours ago, Shaknown95 said:

I'm surprised there is people who still back this game up honestly. Don't you guys find it odd that they were constantly trying to fix the game and add updates and stuff and then boom all of a sudden, NOTHING? lmao they took their money and ran xD

I understand that you might be suspicious, but if you don't believe they are still working on the game go ahead and check their steamDb link, they have updated their admin build around 4 hours ago.

The game is dead, surprising nobody with the slightest bit of foresight. Brushing up a dismal little module with nothing to do in it isn't enough after years of promises, and it seems most people have caught on. 

The concept will become a real game someday in the right hands, but you're dreaming if you think it's going to rise from this. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lamona said:

The game is dead, surprising nobody with the slightest bit of foresight. Brushing up a dismal little module with nothing to do in it isn't enough after years of promises, and it seems most people have caught on. 

The concept will become a real game someday in the right hands, but you're dreaming if you think it's going to rise from this. 

They promised a social module, which is what the town square is. Your expectations for a small company are too high. Feel free to code the whole concept yourself if you feel it should of been done by now, apparently you're talking like you know more about it than them.

31 minutes ago, remyy19 said:

is it not fraud if they dont go thru with it?

who said they aren't going through with it? they are still developing the game, they didn't stop or anything like that

if people will say that a game like overwatch is dead with 40k players, than this game was dead before it launched the 1st module LULULULUL