Sign in to follow this  
itnithand

Tell me if I'm wrong here. But I think this is what I'm getting so far .

Supposedly all the big purchasers and people in the official discord think this was intended. I thought after 4 years they would, (as said on the website) that the first module of town square would be released. I was thinking of a 70-80% completion. of course,with some bugs and some missing features like (the library). But from what I'm hearing from the community managers and the people who spent $100+ on this. They willingly waited 4 years for just an empty shell of a map to be released so, THEN, they can start releasing patches that start to finally add real content to the game and stability. If this is even remotely true, I don't understand their thought process on this. So we gave them a million dollars to LEARN how to make a game for the past 4 years? Now that they are ready, we are here for another 4 year ride to stress test the game through its, as they call it on discord, (alpha state). So after 4 years we got a pre alpha alpha. Then they will work on the Town Square and after the Town square, they will start release modules like Swat and Racing after Town square which THEN, THEN!! will be the BETA. Until all 3 modules are added, THEN, it is "THE RELEASE". 

• Like 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

I'm afraid you have got it all wrong...

What you see now is most likely it... there will be a few additions im sure, but this will probably never be a fully playable game as intended as no one in their right might will be purchasing it based upon the thousands of steam reviews 95% of them negative. 

Funding cut, this game (game being very generous!!!) will not be able to progress any further...

• Like 2

3 hours ago, wiebley said:

What you see now is most likely it... there will be a few additions im sure, but this will probably never be a fully playable game as intended as no one in their right might will be purchasing it based upon the thousands of steam reviews 95% of them negative. 

It may be slightly more negative but I can say 95% of the reviews are not negative. %45 is positive and also A lot of the negative reviews are not justified reviews and just seem to be there to make people not buy it because the majority is higher with such reviews. I am talking about the reviews which have a 1 word answer or a few words. 

Showing 990 reviews that match the filters above ( Mixed )