Sign in to follow this  
YouKnowBro

Posts getting locked

What's going on? I've seen numerous posts that criticize the game but are civil and friendly getting locked why? Are they that sensitive or something? smh..

4 hours ago, YouKnowBro said:

What's going on? I've seen numerous posts that criticize the game but are civil and friendly getting locked why? Are they that sensitive or something? smh..

They may be older posts or irrelevant to the state of the module...they're probably preventing the topics from becoming spam topics. Hardly anything has been posted recently in the forums. I don't see how sensitivity has anything to do with it, they;re just trying to keep it clean.

Yeah its kinda hit or miss, "most" of the time its cause people cant just have a calm debate with opposing views without things getting out of hand. There have been times however, I've seen certain posts in which certain things were brought to light/discussed that had no business being locked and deleted. Kind of just up to the mods.

Edited by ZanderiusMaximus

I know i posted a video about a youtuber psisyn's review on the game (a negative one) and it got deleted.25K views

• Like 1

I think they enjoy locking the odd post here and there because it must be refreshing to use some working functionality once in a while ;)

• ver.1.22474487139 1

On 2/17/2019 at 12:02 PM, DanDud88 said:

I know i posted a video about a youtuber psisyn's review on the game (a negative one) and it got deleted.25K views

Yeah i seen your post suddenly disappear, one of the reasons i bumped this thread again lol