LingLong

More communication with the community

A lot of holidays have pass and you did not update anything on the main page of the site plz start doing more updates 

UZUM20m.png

And it's not like the dev not working on the game thay just not updating us on the main page of the site thay update us only on discord ):

BlD6SID.png

Edited by LingLong

11 minutes ago, LingLong said:

A lot of holidays have pass and you did not update anything on the main page of the site plz start doing more updates 

UZUM20m.png

And it's not like the dev not working on the game thay just not updating us on the main page of the site thay update us only on discord ):

BlD6SID.png

Updates along with being posted on the Discord, get posted on twitter, that links to this website with the patch notes in their own subforum here: https://www.identityrpg.com/community/forum/43-patch-notes/

17 minutes ago, LingLong said:

Still i feel like the need to update it a bit 

With the release of the Town Square, the website is probably on the low list of concerns. Stability and bugs are main priority at the moment. Posting it on two different places on the website is pointless. Makes more sense to post them here.

1 minute ago, iStreamOnline said:

With the release of the Town Square, the website is probably on the low list of concerns. Stability and bugs are main priority at the moment. Posting it on two different places on the website is pointless. Makes more sense to post them here.

I just fink it is important the image of the game and devs

6 minutes ago, LingLong said:

But...they already are posting patch notes and updates. I mean just because it's not where you think it should be doesn't mean their image will diminish any. 

It was already said that patch notes are posted on Discord, Twitter and on the forum. As for the main page updates, those seems to show Dev Blog and Dev Tracker sections only. Also, it was holiday times, which is totally understandable that there wasn't much updates. I don't see how that could greatly affect the image of the game though.

On 12/31/2018 at 7:13 PM, LingLong said:

We communicate as best as we can. There's also a Patch Notes section here on the forums under "Announcements" 

I understand completely how you feel, truly. Not just saying this, but honestly I think they are doing the best they can with what they are going through. They have gotten better with Patch notes too!

Edited by acenewton1