Drahgoone

CCU | The Conservative Coalition Union

There is a small chance that we may end up forming into something like the American Conservative Union, and endorse other parties as well as hold conventions like CPAC, rather than run for office. All depends on how things work out though.

We currently have 46 registered members! Register here today https://www.conservativecoalitionparty.com/members

What sets us apart from other parties?

The CCP acts as a true political party rather than a campaign roster. Rather than endorsing ourselves, we will endorse members of the party and help THEM win office rather than having them push us into office. I will not be running for office, rather I will remain as chairman so that party duties can be fulfilled and this party can last.

Updated front page of this post, check it out!

Edited by dragon_12dk

1 hour ago, Qlight123 said:

Keep the markets free, liberate the people!

I agree! 

And I haven’t seen you around since Hetch used to post! Long time no see!

On 1/15/2018 at 3:13 AM, LuciousTimes said:

I agree! 

And I haven’t seen you around since Hetch used to post! Long time no see!

Hey!

1 hour ago, Qlight123 said:

Is there any Ccp candidates yet?

Hello, we likely wont be committing to candidates until after beta is released, so that we can sort of get things sorted out as to who is running where. If you are interested in running however, or think someone would do well as a candidate, fell free to bring them up.

I wouldn't pay attention to the communist, dictatorial, or fascist parties that keep popping up by players who just joined the same week (they come up a few times every month). They are egomaniacs who think people will enjoy living under their pathetic rule while they pretend to goose step around as tyrants. Identity will be a Republic, and while Democracy is not popular with them, they will have to deal with it. 

3 minutes ago, Drahgoone said:

I wouldn't pay attention to the communist, dictatorial, or fascist parties that keep popping up by players who just joined the same week (they come up a few times every month). They are egomaniacs who think people will enjoy living under their pathetic rule while they pretend to goose step around as tyrants. Identity will be a Republic, and while Democracy is not popular with them, they will have to deal with it. 

It’s about time someone outside of a candidate has spoken clear honest to God truth regarding the politics of Identity!

• Like 1

Identity town square releasing soon! Been waiting almost 4 years for this, I know many of you have as well! See you in game.

2 minutes ago, Drahgoone said:

Identity town square releasing soon! Been waiting almost 4 years for this, I know many of you have as well! See you in game.

See ya, too! :)

• Like 1

Just now, LuciousTimes said:

😂 

👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾

• Haha 1