Drahgoone

CCU | The Conservative Coalition Union

Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, dragon_12dk said:

@GeneSmith

yea sure, I always respond within 24 hours

Do we have any way that someone could directly reach you or me?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, jman9798 said:

Do we have any way that someone could directly reach you or me?

the best way is probably with the identity forums, although on the website if you fill out the contact form, those messages go to my inbox

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, dragon_12dk said:

the best way is probably with the identity forums, although on the website if you fill out the contact form, those messages go to my inbox

Is there anyway they can contact me directly?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/11/2016 at 10:03 AM, RexProcer said:

If i weren't already the leader of the Luprano family I would found the Identity Nationalist Party (INP). This party would be an extreme right wing party that appeals to the strong traditional men of the island, the smart powerful ones that would take what they want. Essentially we would be a fascist, totalitarian party with a strict police force and set of rules. However, we would have low taxes, use the tax money we do have on good programs, and keep the streets clean, except for the presence of some "friends".

New website looks great @dragon_12dk

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let it be known! The oldest political party on Identity is not dead, it is simply in hibernation until release.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow. Great website! I would like to know more about your party though. 

Edited by Hanshi-Toshiro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One issue that your website does not address and I would like to know your party's stance on is private security corporations owning military or SWAT quality weapons. Also what is your party's stance on drug use?

 

Aside from this I think your website covers all the important issues. 

Edited by uncannierlink

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A political party with a great website, and policies I agree with? You've earned my vote. Also, are you the owner of VindexCraft?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would love to be endorsed as Governor by a party with such expertise, however, I can't leave my party behind and we happen to have a few differences in opinion of government. No matter though, this is the greatest party setup on Identity Forums today!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After spending hours on the forums seeking a likely candidate or party, I'm luck enough to find this. So far I haven't seen anyone yet I'd particularly want to support, though a candidate aligned with CCP would most likely meet my criteria, provided they share the same values. So far the options seem to revolve around socialism, liberalism, communism, and complete dictatorship. While I understand this game will be home to players from all over the world, I still seek out candidates that demonstrate and support the freedoms America holds dear - quite simply, conservatives. 

While I haven't yet found the right party or candidate, you're definitely highest on my list. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just a bit more on how the candidate will be chosen for this party:

although this is far away, many may be wondering how we choose our candidates. Much like the election process in the U.S our candidate will be chosen from a primary election, you will need to gain popularity amongst registered CCP members (anyone who joins the party) and garner their vote. Once you win the primary election, you will gain full CCP support for the official election. In other words our candidates will be chosen by our member rather than by me or some other executive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/5/2017 at 5:34 AM, Kaitlyn said:

After spending hours on the forums seeking a likely candidate or party, I'm luck enough to find this. So far I haven't seen anyone yet I'd particularly want to support, though a candidate aligned with CCP would most likely meet my criteria, provided they share the same values. So far the options seem to revolve around socialism, liberalism, communism, and complete dictatorship. While I understand this game will be home to players from all over the world, I still seek out candidates that demonstrate and support the freedoms America holds dear - quite simply, conservatives. 

While I haven't yet found the right party or candidate, you're definitely highest on my list. 

Myself and another candidate are working together on updating our campaigns and combining them. He'll be representing UK and I'll be representing America! Just a notice, more info will be out soon!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, LuciousTimes said:

Myself and another candidate are working together on updating our campaigns and combining them. He'll be representing UK and I'll be representing America! Just a notice, more info will be out soon!

I did review your campaign post, however I have multiple issues with your policies, which is why I continue to look around. I value freedoms among the highest of my concerns, and your policies limit those freedoms. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now