Gn6eqYq.png

1QwKeZ0.png

27hZ3kq.png

U60N7o0.png

hURAKcO.png

CU2LOlE.png

EgV3pDc.png

mO2cvSi.png

Note: If you feel your party has been misrepresented, please forum mail me about the issue. All scores are subject to frequent changes as we clean things up, or add new policies to the various parties. Any party with a score 75% or above is eligible to join the CCU. The CCU provides these scores to help conservative minded votes pick their candidate or political party. It also gives them a brief overview of the other parties.

Member Parties:

none. please contact the chairman to join this coalition.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

LAST SCORE UPDATE: 4/11/2018

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Lucious Times ~ CCU Score: 77%

Against large social security +

Pro-Capitalism +

Against (direct) Income Tax +

Supports Tort reform +

Pro freedom of religion +

Pro School choice +

Pro large environmental restrictions on the private sector -

Against gov. Healthcare +

Pro U.N -

Supports an Income tax -

Supports Private Property +

Pro 2nd Amendment +

Pro free speech +

DLIMIT (P.R.P) ~ CCU Score: 12%

Supports restrictions on speech -

Supports social security -

Against capitalism -

Supports 2nd Amendment +

Supports income tax -

Against privatized healthcare -

Violates private property -

Pro Communism -

FrancePourLaVie (FRONT NATIONAL) ~ CCU Score: 92%

Supports an Income tax -

Supports a flat tax +

Against large social security +

Pro-Capitalism +

Supports Tort reform +

Pro 2nd Amendment +

Pro freedom of religion +

Against the U.N +

Supports Private Property +

Against the Death Penalty +

Pro free speech +

FRIES ~ CCU Score: 0%

Supports an income tax -

Supports a minimum wage -

Supports government run healthcare -

Supports gun control -

Freedom & Prosperity Party ~ CCU Score: 100%

Supports 2nd Amendment +

Supports free speech +

Pro Capitalism +

Pro 4th Amendment +

Against the Income tax +

The Hamilton Party ~ CCU Score: 33%

Supports government run healthcare -

Pro Freedom of Religion +

Supports an Income tax -

(not enough public information on the issues we cover to have an accurate score: score will likely be updated soon, and is subject to change)

Radical Democratic Left Party (RDLP) ~ CCU Score: 0%

(Not enough public information / not a serious party)

TTP ~ CCU Score: 0%

(Not enough public information / not a serious party)

Why should you join the CCU?

The CCU is one of the oldest political organizations. We provide conservative parties with the resources they need to win, and the citizens, the resources they need to stay informed.

As a candidate / party

The reason a candidate would want to join the CCU is clear. Providing that you agree with the majority of our platform, you have a direct way to almost automatically get recognition by our members. If endorsed for office by the CCU, you automatically receive an advantage against others on the ballot, how? Because members of the CCU will likely vote for you, since you share the common goals of this political organization.

As a citizen

As a citizen it is hard to stay informed politically, the CCU aims to help you differentiate the candidates. Candidates endorsed by the CCU share the views of our platform. This means you automatically get to know a little bit about who you are voting for, helping you make an informed decision.

Edited by Drahgoone
  • Like 11

Since I'm a member of your party now I saw that your website was very beautiful and I would like your help in order to create my campaign site, this is all within your decision.

Love the website. Did you want me to add it to the community websites thread? A lot easier for people the find community made websites in one place.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Herzog said:

Love the website. Did you want me to add it to the community websites thread? A lot easier for people the find community made websites in one place.

Sure! Thanks for the complements!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ThereIsHope said:

Since I'm a member of your party now I saw that your website was very beautiful and I would like your help in order to create my campaign site, this is all within your decision.

Maybe I could make a page hosted off of my CCP site?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, dragon_12dk said:

Would definitely love this, thanks man.

8 minutes ago, dragon_12dk said:

And definitely take Herzog's offer it will help advertise our party!

1 hour ago, ThereIsHope said:

Would definitely love this, thanks man.

will probably work on your page tomorrow, your going for a Governor spot right? anything you wish to highlight in your campaign? do you maybe have a slogan?

• Like 1

" For a tomorrow we can All live in"

Would definitely be my main one and yes I'm running for governor I would definitely like to include a little bio that I could pm you so all you have to do is copy and paste lol.

45 minutes ago, ThereIsHope said:

" For a tomorrow we can All live in"

Would definitely be my main one and yes I'm running for governor I would definitely like to include a little bio that I could pm you so all you have to do is copy and paste lol.

Sure, send me a PM with your info.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, dragon_12dk said:

Sure, send me a PM with your info.

Will tomorrow once my laptop comes in 99% of this is being posted on my phone. Again thanks man I really appreciate the help. ?

Btw @dragon_12dk how did you make your website?

I just used weebly for this one :P but if you are looking for a good editor for HTML and CSS I would recommend adobe muse

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dragon_12dk said:

I just used weebly for this one :P but if you are looking for a good editor for HTML and CSS I would recommend adobe muse

And im guessing you paid for a custom domain?

And im guessing you paid for a custom domain?

yeah I had it, I just transferred it from go daddy

• Like 1

See i like my wix site and i have the option to add my own domain but i actually cant for some reason. I have to pay and make my own on there site. I cant use my own from elsewhere

I've had enough of these liberals and their communist ideas!, 

Therefore, I intend to run a campaign based on conservative ideas, and a conservative platform. 

First and foremost, I want to bolster our capitalist economy! we need to abolish the regulations burdening our companies! small, medium, large they are all feeling the burden which is overregulation! let the market regulate itself, government should not be involved in terrorizing innocent companies!. 

We need to relieve our population of the burden which is taxation!, the power to tax is the power to destroy! we need a minimal government with absolutely minimal tax rate, when we relieve the people of the burden which is taxation they will increase spending in our open economy. We need to praise economist such as Arthur Laffer, a worldwide respected economist, whom invented the "Laffer curve" which was the success of Ronald Reagan. 

Eminent domain is infringing upon our privacy rights! Another law the government is abusing to destroy our liberties, this will not go on in my cabinet!, the government will not steal your property. 

The rise of anti-gun laws proposed, and rhetoric, will not be tolerated! we as American citizens are entitled to bear arms! there's a reason it's the second amendment it's there to protect our first amendment! the right to bear arms will be strengthed by me and my cabinet. We will enforce those laws currently in place, but we need to protect ourselves. 

I put it to the people, we need to take back control, control of our own borders! control of our lives, without government interfering, with high taxation or regulations burdening our population! We will reinforce our border controls, tougher visa laws, and increase border patrol capabilities! We need to combat terrorism at home, and abroad! increase the presence of our elite troops and airstrikes to combat ISIL, increase the presence of NATO in the baltic countries and eastern Europe as a whole. 

Vote for a conservative bright future!, I will stand firm on my views, defending them and defending freedom, democracy, and our economy!.

Vote for a Conservative future!.

Vote James Merton for governor!. 

I've already stated this clearly but I wish for the CCP to view it, I've contacted our honourable chairman Dragon, for further discussion upon choosing me as the  CCP's best candidate, for acquiring  office. I hope you'll stand by me!. 

Edited by TheHonourableJames
  • Like 4

My official campaign slogan. currently is "Change that works for you" as it's direct points out, the voters directly makes the question themselves and when they read my policy proposals, they'll definitely vote for this change!

• Like 1

Attention all Members! it was recently announced that Identity will be a steam game (or at least available through steam), therefore I believe it is best for us to keep updated via a steam group in which I have started.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/ConservativeCoalitionParty

While our website does have a forum page, it is largely obsolete now. As I hope that this will take over the need of having a forum module on the discussion page.

Edited by dragon_12dk

This is all really well done and your platform really speaks to me. Count me as a vote for your party :)

• Like 1

Virtual economies are prone to becoming alarmingly inflated in a short amount of time, I wonder how the developers plan to handle this

You know in real life this would be a mixed government E.g. the conservatives mixing with the labour party.