BaronQuinn

Pricing

Just a little suggestion that will probably be ignored, but I feel as if you would profit on this game if you lowered the pricing of housing. If housing prices made sense there would be a lot more purchases as I personally would buy most the floor plans if affordable. 100-300 for some housing! seriously absurd prices!

4 hours ago, BaronQuinn said:

Just a little suggestion that will probably be ignored, but I feel as if you would profit on this game if you lowered the pricing of housing. If housing prices made sense there would be a lot more purchases as I personally would buy most the floor plans if affordable. 100-300 for some housing! seriously absurd prices!

why not make money free instead? 1 million $ for free?

5 hours ago, BaronQuinn said:

The pricing is done/ calculated as if it was in the package and given a price individually to not being in the package. These apartments are to give players a place at the start / live in the full game, but you are able to buy these apartments with in game money but with a different layout to these pledge ones. The prices are justified to the package a lot of the old backers pledged for and so if they lowered it then, that package would be rendered to be not worth it. 

• ver.1.22474487139 1