iStreamOnline

One Bedroom Apartment Decorated

Thank you to the devs for getting the pledged apartments sorted out. We may not be able to change the walls/floors but I had a fun time decorating something other than a studio. So heres my one bedroom apartment!

q0pyapQ.jpg
Aodclos.jpg
nluRIg8.jpg
XwSq3DT.jpg
WyEKJUj.jpg
7ruNY8q.jpg
eOsEFS3.jpg

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Horak said:

I still only can enter the studio apartment. :/

Have you pledged for an apartment other than a studio apartment?

On 15/12/2018 at 11:33 AM, Dazerbake said:

You need to upgrade man your pc ma

7 hours ago, iStreamOnline said:

Thank you to the devs for getting the pledged apartments sorted out. We may not be able to change the walls/floors but I had a fun time decorating something other than a studio. So heres my one bedroom apartment!

q0pyapQ.jpg
Aodclos.jpg
nluRIg8.jpg
XwSq3DT.jpg
WyEKJUj.jpg
7ruNY8q.jpg
eOsEFS3.jpg

Is that now where you go in the lift and search your name and it will take me to my one bedroom apartment instead of a studio 

10 minutes ago, Dazerbake said:

Is that now where you go in the lift and search your name and it will take me to my one bedroom apartment instead of a studio 

Yes, your name will already be highlighted. When you hit ‘Search’ IF YOU PLEDGED FOR MORE THAN A STUDIO it will pull up 2 room numbers. If you DID NOT PLEDGE any apartment, you will be taken to a studio apartment. If you did not pledge for anything other than a studio apartment you will not be able to decorate anything other than a studio apartment.

4 minutes ago, Dazerbake said:

So why am I being taken to the studio I have a pledge for 1 bedroom 

While in game, hit Esc, then hit Claimed Purchases, then select your one bedroom and claim it. Then you should be able to go to it.

Jesus the detail on this is outstanding. And my God that bedroom/ apartment looks so damn classy.

Honestly man have to say when I eventually get to play identity I'm going to look forward to this a lot.

Is there a specific thread where people post their apartment designs for players such as me to drool over 😂😂

16 minutes ago, Preston_bodhi_343 said:

Jesus the detail on this is outstanding. And my God that bedroom/ apartment looks so damn classy.

Honestly man have to say when I eventually get to play identity I'm going to look forward to this a lot.

Is there a specific thread where people post their apartment designs for players such as me to drool over 😂😂

Anywhere in the town square thread really and this thread has some apartments people showed off