Short

Should Marijuana Be Legal? Reply what you think about it.

Should Marijuana Be Legal in Identity? Reply with what you think about it.  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Should marijuana be legal in Identity?

• Yes
    • No

Should Marijuana be legal? Please Reply with what you think about it and also give your opinions on why it should be or why it shouldn't be.

1 hour ago, Short said:

Should Marijuana be legal? Please Reply with what you think about it and also give your opinions on why it should be or why it shouldn't be.

I think it's a great alternative to western medicine and helps people with anxiety, depression, PTSD, seizures etc..

Edited by UhnotherGamer
  • Like 2

Sure in real life it has its benefits, however it ads a new level to the game. Another thing to try and hide from the police. There is no benefit to legalising it in game, whilst in the real world, there is. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FuzzyDoesMedia said:

Sure in real life it has its benefits, however it ads a new level to the game. Another thing to try and hide from the police. There is no benefit to legalising it in game, whilst in the real world, there is. 

Well if it was legal it would reduce crime rate because if it was illegal people would get charged for having it, smoking it, or distribution. If it was legal there would be no laws against it and will reduce the crime rate.

39 minutes ago, Short said:

Well if it was legal it would reduce crime rate because if it was illegal people would get charged for having it, smoking it, or distribution. If it was legal there would be no laws against it and will reduce the crime rate.

Not if restrictions are in place.
There would be laws for it in place as there are laws for it in place in many states in the U.S.
For someone without medical problems, it's legal to smoke it in certain states, but you can't just go around smoking it in public, that's like taking a bottle of vodka around and taking shots, it's just not legal in public like that lol.

It doesn't really make a difference does it. It might look fun at the first instance, but is it gonna change the gameplay in any sense? Would be way cooler to make it illegal and have some dealers sell it. 

On 12/17/2018 at 6:34 AM, Paratus said:

The legality of marijuana will be up to the governor currently in power!

We know, you've stated this before.

24 minutes ago, Short said:

We know, you've stated this before.

I'm glad he reposted it, that way new people can see it as well. :)

On 16.12.2018 at 7:28 PM, FuzzyDoesMedia said:

An then the devs give your characters E.D.

On 12/17/2018 at 8:34 AM, Paratus said:

The legality of marijuana will be up to the governor currently in power!

Can you legalize any drug or just weed?

On 12/22/2018 at 11:51 AM, MrClark said:

Can you legalize any drug or just weed?

Drugs like cocaine and heroin are illegal for a reason. You'll still be able to make profit out of those, just don't get caught. :ph34r:

12 hours ago, LordBenji said:

Drugs like cocaine and heroin are illegal for a reason. You'll still be able to make profit out of those, just don't get caught. :ph34r:

I know that but I was just wondering if it was possible to legalize heroin and run like a shop that sells legal drugs.

Just now, MrClark said:

I know that but I was just wondering if it was possible to legalize heroin and run like a shop that sells legal drugs.

If a governer is legalizing dangerous drugs like heroin, then they aren't a very good politician...

Usually if you wan't to sell heroin in business form, you become a drug dealer...have never heard of legal heroin shops...."safe injection sites" yes...legalizing a schedule I narcotic? no...
"Schedule I drugs, substances, or chemicals are defined as drugs with no currently accepted medical use and a high potential for abuse."

1 hour ago, iStreamOnline said:

If a governer is legalizing dangerous drugs like heroin, then they aren't a very good politician...

Usually if you wan't to sell heroin in business form, you become a drug dealer...have never heard of legal heroin shops...."safe injection sites" yes...legalizing a schedule I narcotic? no...
"Schedule I drugs, substances, or chemicals are defined as drugs with no currently accepted medical use and a high potential for abuse."

I know but they could benefit off of the tax revenue coming in to help the city and things cause each drug has a buff and debuff so people would be in demand of something like meth so why not have a lab out back then sell your own product and still benefit the government. See where im coming from?

Just now, MrClark said:

I know but they could benefit off of the tax revenue coming in to help the city and things cause each drug has a buff and debuff so people would be in demand of something like meth so why not have a lab out back then sell your own product and still benefit the government. See where im coming from?

You mean produce the drugs for the government, but selling some to the less fortunate on the side...like a dirty lab business. I see you

4 hours ago, iStreamOnline said:

You mean produce the drugs for the government, but selling some to the less fortunate on the side...like a dirty lab business. I see you

In real life I would never want to do that but I mean its a video game it wont ruin your entire REAL life just your game life. Addiction is a brutal thing in real life cause you care about the person or the person cares about you but in a video game it can't attach you like the real world can.