RPGamer

Apartment in town Square

Hello, I have a question. I really like playing the Town Square module and design my Appartment. But I pledged for a one bedroom luxury apartment, thats also what is shown on my profile. But in Town Sqare I do only have a Studio apartment. Is that normal or server related? Or is it just a bug? Just want to be sure I don´t put to much time in designing the wrong apartment.

1 hour ago, RPGamer said:

Hello, I have a question. I really like playing the Town Square module and design my Appartment. But I pledged for a one bedroom luxury apartment, thats also what is shown on my profile. But in Town Sqare I do only have a Studio apartment. Is that normal or server related? Or is it just a bug? Just want to be sure I don´t put to much time in designing the wrong apartment.

Yes, it is a bug and the devs are working it out. They have it worked as far as getting everyone the apartment they pledged but the bug/glitch keeps giving users the studio apartment. Use this Studio apartment as a way to get ideas for when the bug is fixed, that way it wont seem like a waste of time decoration, and it gives you more to do.

2 hours ago, RPGamer said:

Just so you know and I think this is right you will loose everything on full beta as the module gives you stuff for free to test and want you to work make money and pay for your own furniture. If I'm wrong then please correct me 

17 minutes ago, Dazerbake said:

Just so you know and I think this is right you will loose everything on full beta as the module gives you stuff for free to test and want you to work make money and pay for your own furniture. If I'm wrong then please correct me 

Everyone gets a studio to check out but not customize. Only if you paid for an apartment will you be able to customize it and keep it.

I own a one bedroom house if I delete my charctor will I loose my house? how does it work? will I just lookse my character or everything?

1 hour ago, Dazerbake said:

I own a one bedroom house if I delete my charctor will I loose my house? how does it work? will I just lookse my character or everything?

Bedrooms and items are account tied so you shouldn't lose those. You may lose the items your characters has though, like furniture inventory and food items.

• Like 1