thiesen90

Show me your apartment

2 minutes ago, Dazerbake said:

I can't even lay down one piece of furniture. Wtf 

Going to your apartment or to a Floor Plan Apartment?

7 hours ago, UhnotherGamer said:

Going to your apartment or to a Floor Plan Apartment?

I can get to apartments. I purchase items of lobby person and they go in my inventory but when I go up to use them I cant do nothing. Click I nothing in their use my scroll nothing highlights I've been waiting ages to customise and still nothing 

I don't own an apartment but I thought we were aloud to try out customise apartment

11 minutes ago, Dazerbake said:

I don't own an apartment but I thought we were aloud to try out customise apartment

You have to own/buy an apartment in order to decorate it.

10 minutes ago, Dazerbake said:

So why did they say we can try out apartments and check out the customise mechani cs

What was said is that you'll be able to customize your pledge apartments, and if you don't have any, you'd be given the small Studio one. Ironically, everyone has the Studio due to a bug. Also, there's a public version of each apartments which is only to preview how it looks, with no option to customize it.

Just now, Dazerbake said:

Just purchased a one bedroom house pack so now I can try out the customise. Happy days. 

Nice hope u gonna enjoy it :) 

27 minutes ago, Dazerbake said:

Just purchased a one bedroom house pack so now I can try out the customise. Happy days. 

You didnt need to purchase an apartment as Fluffy said. As those with out an apartment can try out the customisation in town square in the Studio apartment. Those people just wont have that apartment in the Beta/ Full game.

Working on the therapy office, i will add more details when they fix some of the clutter objects.

cu77HeF.jpg
Yt1yjZt.jpgEn4blHo.jpgSRAsKou.jpglxMHDzM.jpgVXk0fmA.jpg

• Like 4