Sign in to follow this  
Frisk

Is anyone even still playing?

Question

I played for like 10 hours and now I feel like I am already burnt out with so little to do. I was curious if anyone was still playing or if yall have packed it in and are just waiting for anything new to come?

I feel like most people I talked to in the game were already pretty done, just curious on your thoughts.

6 answers to this question

I've been waiting on a few of the bugs to be fixed (like the elevator) so there's still a few things I want to do, apartment decorating etc.

i ve done everything, mostly just chillin in the lobby, sometimes meeting people or you encounter random small roleplays or random talking and fun stuff, curious to see what the future is bringing! 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Frisk said:

I played for like 10 hours and now I feel like I am already burnt out with so little to do. I was curious if anyone was still playing or if yall have packed it in and are just waiting for anything new to come?

I feel like most people I talked to in the game were already pretty done, just curious on your thoughts.

Well it is a “Social Module” so it’s expected there won’t be much to do. I think I have just under 30 hours. I think people expected too much out of something that was going to lack content for the time being until they can get stability fixes and start introducing new things.

I have only 13 hours in the game. Maybe half of it were my miserable attempts to connect to the servers. The rest was mostly messing around with my friends.

9 hours ago, Kaitlyn said:

They are definitely playing. I jumped on for a bit, and the karaoke was packed.

Yeah I enjoy talking with people and my godddd karaoke is something. I was just curious if people have already done what they wanted to do.