WorLDSine

Russia language translate

Hey, good afternoon!

My name is Daniil. I am from Russia, and i very love Identity. But this game, official web-site and forum dont have Russia language translate. I`m with my friend can help to you. On a voluntary basis. If you are interested write to me.

Best wishes,

Daniil

Edited by WorLDSine

Здравствуйте, мой друг Daniil и я могу помочь вам с локализацией сайтов (основной сайт и форум). В России все больше и больше игроков, но языковой барьер не позволяет им полностью взаимодействовать с сайтом и форумом.
Мы можем помочь вам с этим!

Мы можем сделать это, если это возможно.
Мы не будем делать это с целью получения или получения каких-либо бонусов, но если это возможно, это было бы здорово.

Мы надеемся, что этот проект станет популярным не только в США, но и для этого необходима локализация.

С уважением, Скиллт

Hello, my friend Daniil and I can help you with the localization of sites (the main site and forum). In Russia, more and more players, but the language barrier does not allow them to fully interact with the site and the forum. We can help you with this! We can do it if possible. We will not do this for the purpose of receiving or receiving any bonuses, but if it is possible, it would be great. We hope that this project will become popular not only in the USA, but localization is also necessary for this. Regards, Skillt

Edited by Skillt

2 hours ago, WorLDSine said:

Hey, good afternoon!

My name is Daniil. I am from Russia, and i very love Identity. But this game, official web-site and forum dont have Russia language translate. I`m with my friend can help to you. On a voluntary basis. If you are interested write to me.

Best wishes,

Daniil

Hey there, 

All translations for the game will not happen until the full game release. So during Early Access it will only be in English with translations for the full game.

Hope this helps.

Regard,

LuckyDuck.