DanDud88

Ok so were all mad

Ok so were all mad i seen the video of housing compared to ehat we got. I seen this video below and i just have yo ask why isnt anyone foing anything like taking a complaint to some type of video game watchdog or consumer board.  They clearly lied to us isnt that illegal.

Did u not watch the video?  U say features "are" implimentent not will be implimented.

In the housing video released well over a year ago we were promied things for Town Square that arnt in the final version of town square.

Edited by DanDud88

On 10/12/2018 at 12:50 AM, Paratus said:

What features were advertised which are not present?

It kinda sounds like you are walking on gum and the reflections aren't great plus not much to do which is understandable

On 10/12/2018 at 1:26 AM, MrClark said:

It kinda sounds like you are walking on gum and the reflections aren't great plus not much to do which is understandable

Also not a whole lot of customization options which was shown in updates tab and the music for character custiomization it sounds too royalty free which I don't understand cause the load up music is good then the main screen and bam this intensive guitar solo

1 hour ago, MrClark said:

That's why the Town Square module was named the "Social Module" 

On 10/12/2018 at 1:06 AM, DanDud88 said:

Did u not watch the video?  U say features "are" implimentent not will be implimented.

In the housing video released well over a year ago we were promied things for Town Square that arnt in the final version of town square.

What makes you think this is the final version of the town square? Do you not notice the other features of the town square not implemented yet?

On 12/10/2018 at 1:29 AM, MrClark said:

the music for character custiomization it sounds too royalty free

That's certainly a . . . unique complaint.