Sign in to follow this  
Mr_Robot

First thoughts

I purchased the "Motorist" package about 2 years ago so I am not someone who just purchased the game on a whim. I even defended the devs back in 2017 in post below

I take back everything I say, In the words of Reviewbrah "My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined".

The videos you used to show "content" 2 years ago is a far reach from whats even on offer.

You lied to people who trusted you, You stole money from people by selling a lie, Items and functions you claimed was "Functional" is not.

I thank you for one thing, teaching me to NEVER pre-order or to back anyone no matter how pretty the lies are.

If refunds are available for us (which i am pretty sure they are not, thief's don't give stolen money back) I would definitely take it, run and never look back at this disaster of a cash-grab.

• Like 3
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

On 12/9/2018 at 4:17 AM, Mr_Robot said:

I purchased the "Motorist" package about 2 years ago so I am not someone who just purchased the game on a whim. I even defended the devs back in 2017 in post below

I take back everything I say, In the words of Reviewbrah "My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined".

The videos you used to show "content" 2 years ago is a far reach from whats even on offer.

You lied to people who trusted you, You stole money from people by selling a lie, Items and functions you claimed was "Functional" is not.

I thank you for one thing, teaching me to NEVER pre-order or to back anyone no matter how pretty the lies are.

If refunds are available for us (which i am pretty sure they are not, thief's don't give stolen money back) I would definitely take it, run and never look back at this disaster of a cash-grab.

2 years ago the "game" was still in production, so you didn't buy a game, you backed a project. Theirs a difference. A lot of people understand your frustration but don;t take into account the small team they have and the amount of times they've reworked the entire Town Square, about 3 times actually with the most recent rebuild being this past year. So yes, things in video will seem different from what you can currently do but that does NOT mean that's how it's always going to be. This is the first release, with a hand full of patches, they're doing the best they can with the resources they have. A triple A game company can spend 80-upwards of 200 million on game production and have issues worse than what Identity has seen. No one is forcing you to stay, we are hoping you be a little more patient and hope to see the hard work they are trying to accomplish for us.

......No one is forcing you to stay, we are hoping you be a little more patient and hope to see the hard work they are trying to accomplish for us.........

hard work ?
what are you talking about .
I can not program games. but what they showed in the module for me, a very demo version (DEMO) is a disaster

better trials, versions of free demo versions on DVD or steam are much better than this.
Better wait until they say bankruptcy and the end
That's how it taught us not to buy something like that 

it can be good at the end of the IT school (Diploma work)

REGARDS

36 minutes ago, MinoPL said:

......No one is forcing you to stay, we are hoping you be a little more patient and hope to see the hard work they are trying to accomplish for us.........

hard work ?
what are you talking about .
I can not program games. but what they showed in the module for me, a very demo version (DEMO) is a disaster

better trials, versions of free demo versions on DVD or steam are much better than this.
Better wait until they say bankruptcy and the end
That's how it taught us not to buy something like that 

it can be good at the end of the IT school (Diploma work)

REGARDS

Again, no one is forcing you to play or even stay. Have a good day. ^_^

19 hours ago, UhnotherGamer said:

2 years ago the "game" was still in production, so you didn't buy a game, you backed a project. Theirs a difference. A lot of people understand your frustration but don;t take into account the small team they have and the amount of times they've reworked the entire Town Square, about 3 times actually with the most recent rebuild being this past year. So yes, things in video will seem different from what you can currently do but that does NOT mean that's how it's always going to be. This is the first release, with a hand full of patches, they're doing the best they can with the resources they have. A triple A game company can spend 80-upwards of 200 million on game production and have issues worse than what Identity has seen. No one is forcing you to stay, we are hoping you be a little more patient and hope to see the hard work they are trying to accomplish for us.

How delusional u have to be...

Small team u said? If 30 employees is a small team u definitely didn't see small team yet.

The amount of times they reworked whole built is only another finger pointing on them how little knowledge about development they have and yet probably going to redo whole module again because none is working, ui flickering like crazy, jamming all the time, nearly 2 weeks after release and my game still freezing in loading screen, managed to connect twice and played about 30min while having over 2h game time on steam trying to connect.

When I actually connected none of features working except karaoke (not exactly as well because there are problems with voip). Painting doesn't work, apartments doesn't work (like absolutely, u can't place furniture as u want, furnitures itself are non interactable, none of changes to apartments apply etc) newspapers doesn't work, library is not even implemented, character can stuck in any object (chairs, sofas, tables, walls etc) elevator is absolute bugged, animations are hilariously bad, different layers of clothing sticking trough each other, consumables doesn't work. Im not sure there is a single thing that works properly so please stop spreading that bullshit about AAA companys and problems they have with their own titles because its not even close to what we getting in identity, most of games I own are early acces / indie / single person projects titles and none of them were / are close to that mess in identity.

So if u don't like outrage from peoples because they get something different that was advertised / promised " no one forcing you to stay here" peoples who paid for it have rights to voice their concerns or at least warn others to be aware of this game.

Edited by Masa
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Masa said:

How delusional u have to be...

Small team u said? If 30 employees is a small team u definitely didn't see small team yet.

The amount of times they reworked whole built is only another finger pointing on them how little knowledge about development they have and yet probably going to redo whole module again because none is working, ui flickering like crazy, jamming all the time, nearly 2 weeks after release and my game still freezing in loading screen, managed to connect twice and played about 30min while having over 2h game time on steam trying to connect.

When I actually connected none of features working except karaoke (not exactly as well because there are problems with voip). Painting doesn't work, apartments doesn't work (like absolutely, u can't place furniture as u want, furnitures itself are non interactable, none of changes to apartments apply etc) newspapers doesn't work, library is not even implemented, character can stuck in any object (chairs, sofas, tables, walls etc) elevator is absolute bugged, animations are hilariously bad, different layers of clothing sticking trough each other, consumables doesn't work. Im not sure there is a single thing that works properly so please stop spreading that bullshit about AAA companys and problems they have with their own titles because its not even close to what we getting in identity, most of games I own are early acces / indie / single person projects titles and none of them were / are close to that mess in identity.

So if u don't like outrage from peoples because they get something different that was advertised / promised " no one forcing you to stay here" peoples who paid for it have rights to voice their concerns or at least warn others to be aware of this game.

Exactly, just like I have a right to be here and voice my opinion as well. Again, you don’t have to stick around. Have a good day. 🙂

1 hour ago, UhnotherGamer said:

Exactly, just like I have a right to be here and voice my opinion as well. Again, you don’t have to stick around. Have a good day. 🙂

So have your opinion but do not try to discourage people from posting whatever they feel, they have full right to do it and "stick around" and u are not a boss here to pick who can stay or who's not because they have different point of view than u.

• ver.1.22474487139 1

1 hour ago, Masa said:

So have your opinion but do not try to discourage people from posting whatever they feel, they have full right to do it and "stick around" and u are not a boss here to pick who can stay or who's not because they have different point of view than u.

...what?

That’s not me “discouraging” anyone from posting or even being here. I believe you’ve taken my post out of context. Have a good day.

edit: Also, I in no way exclaimed I was a “boss” of any sorts here, so that assumption is completely false.

Edited by UhnotherGamer