Sign in to follow this  
LSFAxel

Curious

Curious why y'all are prioritizing the functionality of paintings when the play button still doesn't even fuckin work for a *lot* of people.

• Like 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

It's possible that the source of that bug is deep in the game engine, but I don't have any accurate information at the moment. I would also love that it gets fixed too. I had to try like 20 times before getting a successful login attempt.

• Like 1

On 09/12/2018 at 3:39 AM, patrick68794 said:

You don't have any idea how development works do you?

I'm a game dev myself, adding functionality for a fucking painting canvas isn't gonna fix the fact that the play button on Steam in mass doesn't work whatsoever

On 09/12/2018 at 4:01 AM, LordBenji said:

It's possible that the source of that bug is deep in the game engine, but I don't have any accurate information at the moment. I would also love that it gets fixed too. I had to try like 20 times before getting a successful login attempt.

I'd love for Asylum to get their shit together tbh, I waited years for Identity to drop when Gameology ran their first trailer and I back them in hopes that they would push out a product worth playing, however they delayed time and time again, took the backer money to buy/rent an office building, give the dev team fuckin DXRacer chairs and Alienware PCs and sink minimal into the game itself. The process itself is called fucking ShooterGame.exe (which is a UE4 template), i dunno, maybe they fixed that last bit. Hotfix 4 broke the Steam play button, and honestly I'm losing faith in them, 4 years and we get a mess of design they claimed to be the second coming of Christ himself.

• Like 2

On 12/8/2018 at 11:59 PM, LSFAxel said:

I'm a game dev myself, adding functionality for a fucking painting canvas isn't gonna fix the fact that the play button on Steam in mass doesn't work whatsoever

No you aren't or you wouldn't have made this stupid topic that shows a clear misunderstanding of how development works.

• ver.1.22474487139 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 2