So yeah it's great to see these new patches but when will there be a patch so I can actually use customise property and actually paint in my home what's getting done about that 

Nevermind that when the hell is the UI going to get fixed? Everytime I boot up identity it's always the same. The game gets to the screen where my character is standing and that's all that happens. No menus no option to make a character no option to play etc. Nevermind apartments when the hell are people like me going to actually be able to play? 

I get that it's a social module and it's pre-alpha and everything is to be expected and that's okay but it's pretty damn BS that people can play while I can't despite having a laptop that meets the requirements of town square because it never loads despite reinstalling at least once.

Seriously why is it that despite several updates and hotfixes I still can't even just play? 

This isn't a rant or criticism or even a go at the devs I'm just pissed off that I can't even play the module while everyone else can.

7 hours ago, Preston_bodhi_343 said:

Nevermind that when the hell is the UI going to get fixed? Everytime I boot up identity it's always the same. The game gets to the screen where my character is standing and that's all that happens. No menus no option to make a character no option to play etc. Nevermind apartments when the hell are people like me going to actually be able to play? 

I get that it's a social module and it's pre-alpha and everything is to be expected and that's okay but it's pretty damn BS that people can play while I can't despite having a laptop that meets the requirements of town square because it never loads despite reinstalling at least once.

Seriously why is it that despite several updates and hotfixes I still can't even just play? 

This isn't a rant or criticism or even a go at the devs I'm just pissed off that I can't even play the module while everyone else can.

"patience" as u like to say, "patience seems to disappear altogether" 

• Like 1

What are u even trying to play? 

There is literally no content in there yet. Just wait another year and try again, it will be a much better experience.

16 hours ago, wiebley said:

What are u even trying to play? 

There is literally no content in there yet. Just wait another year and try again, it will be a much better experience.

I backed the project a few years ago and now that it's out I'd like to at least explore the town square, go do apartment stuff and have some fun and meet some people and then just wait it out while the game is updated. The town square was never meant to be a massive content filled module but I want to experience just something before things get added in.

16 hours ago, Masa said:

"patience" as u like to say, "patience seems to disappear altogether" 

I have Patience and it hasn't diminished.

My beef if you will is that the problem has supposedly been fixed in the first hotfix but yet I can't even log into the game while more or less most of the community can.

I just want answers as to why the game still won't work and if there's any sort of fix coming anytime soon.

9 minutes ago, Preston_bodhi_343 said:

My beef if you will is that the problem has supposedly been fixed in the first hotfix but yet I can't even log into the game while more or less most of the community can.

I just want answers as to why the game still won't work and if there's any sort of fix coming anytime soon.

Despite numerous patches, I havent been able to login for 3 days.

Personally, dont worry about it because as mentioned, there is literally fuck all to do anyway. Bit optimistic by someone saying come back in a year, I say, give it at least 2 years and then..... you may be able to do something.

As it stands now, its a pointless exercise to get your knickers in a twist over something that is ..... literally.... nothing.+

41 minutes ago, Preston_bodhi_343 said:

I just want answers as to why the game still won't work and if there's any sort of fix coming anytime 

That was my point, u was keep saying that since april, now u have to be patient and wait for fix but suddenly that rule doesn't apply now?

It's not a matter of time guys. The important thing here is getting some sign of consistency. For example, they had to re-implement UI and that cause some trouble on release. So imagine in a year or two, there could be another problem like: "The driving physics module we adquired got deprecated and we had to buy another one". Even perhaps the game you're currently can heavily change, so there's no reason to play it if you don't like it. Don't be a tester. you ain't getting paid for that.

Edited by Edikosh

6 hours ago, Masa said:

That was my point, u was keep saying that since april, now u have to be patient and wait for fix but suddenly that rule doesn't apply now?

Again read my previous statement. I have no issue with being patient my issue is that the aforementioned problem was supposedly fixed but clearly hasn't been and I'm wanting to know if said problem likely be fixed anytime soon.

Yes I've been saying since April everyone needs to be patient and that applies to myself and in this case it still very much does apply to me. Just because I'm ticked off doesn't mean I'm impatient and it certainly doesn't mean I'm trying to preach something without it applying to me.

I just want to experience town square for even just a few hours to see what it's like and after that I could happily wait another 2 years before it's somewhere good. I backed this project with full knowledge of what could happen and at the very least I'm entitled to experience it for a while.