Sign in to follow this  
Kardlef

Just a couple little things.

Question

Hi, I am in apartment 410 and I have a brickwall running through my apartment from the front door, around the kitchen.

Are we able to purchase furniture? If there is I have yet to find out how to even access them.

Could you all add a stairwell so when the elevator is out we can access our places by stairs?

Why aren't the sinks, toilets, showers, refrigerators, cabinets, windows, etc etc accessible?

Have you all fixed the part where you sit in the movie theatre and get stuck trying to leave?

Thanks for reading.

4 answers to this question

Hey, it seems like nobody has replied to you.

On 12/7/2018 at 8:04 PM, Kardlef said:

I have a brickwall running through my apartment

This glitch has already been fixed.

Are we able to purchase furniture? If there is I have yet to find out how to even access them.

Furniture can be obtained from the Hotel Clerk. In order to access them, you need to enter your apartment, then open your inventory to see what you obtained.

Could you all add a stairwell so when the elevator is out we can access our places by stairs?

I don't think they'll do that for now. You'll have to remember that apartments are instanced (a bit like in GTA V online). Adding stairs would likely requires to rewrite some code and is prone to add more issues.

Why aren't the sinks, toilets, showers, refrigerators, cabinets, windows, etc etc accessible?

Players won't be able to interact with cabinets (in terms of animation). But it's a possibility that they'll add animations for using the tub/shower. For the rest, those are just little details, but it would be cool to add interactions for those down the line.

Have you all fixed the part where you sit in the movie theatre and get stuck trying to leave?

The bug where you get glued in the cinema after leaving seat has also been fixed.

12 hours ago, Kardlef said:

Cool thanks for taking the time to write all that up.

You will eventually be able to interact with cabinets for storage.