nartuo4tail

apartment ideas

add curtains or blinds or bed sheets also props wish u can use them instead just looking at them also idk if anyone said anything about this but refrigerator door open up to see all food in there actually use space not item box but food actually place in there also water or toilet to flush open shower having heat or cold air blowing thru vents  

• Like 1

That's a good idea, I'd also like to see things like when you stash your money in say a private safe you could see your cash accumulate as you add more to it or drugs like having kilos or bags of drugs in your stash around your apartment too. 

yer little feature likes these should eventually make there way intro the game hopefully suppose to be realistic feel but so far it just been fix this fix that kind of situation with the game not being stable anulf to enjoy  but they getting better with each i guess lol  but should also look at mine other post that was shot down before given valid answer

3 hours ago, nartuo4tail said:

yer little feature likes these should eventually make there way intro the game hopefully suppose to be realistic feel but so far it just been fix this fix that kind of situation with the game not being stable anulf to enjoy  but they getting better with each i guess lol  but should also look at mine other post that was shot down before given valid answer

Hmmmm.
In order for them to implement new things or ideas or suggestions they need to keep patching the bugs and glitches, especially the ones that makes "the game not being stable anulf to enjoy."
As the devs and community managers have said, when they get the Town Square to a stable enough state where they fell the majority of the bugs are resolved they'll start implementing new things for us to do. This is just the first alpha release, more will come bringing you more immersion to the game and to your roleplaying experience.