TPlays

Suggestions to the Devs (STILL LOVE AND SUPPORT THIS GAME)

Hey guys! Just wondering if any of you have any hotfix suggestions or just in general suggestions for Identity say them here! Drop a like if you guys still love the game and or just feel like dropping a like!

Personally, I think they should try to hire a few more programmers and maybe one more art designer. This game is visually pleasing.

1 hour ago, TPlays said:

Hey guys! Just wondering if any of you have any hotfix suggestions or just in general suggestions for Identity say them here! Drop a like if you guys still love the game and or just feel like dropping a like!

Personally, I think they should try to hire a few more programmers and maybe one more art designer. This game is visually pleasing.

What's your experience so far? I can run the game and get to character creation but never been able to get past it

13 minutes ago, Preston_bodhi_343 said:

What's your experience so far? I can run the game and get to character creation but never been able to get past it

I've played a lot (well, about 6 hours) already, most of the feature are working, but heavily bugged. I was able to play chess, watch a movie, buy clothes, customize my apartment, put some furniture in it, paint the wall next to the bank, use the easel and canvas (sorta lol) and hang the picture on my apartment wall, check the other floor plans and even visited other people apartments (by the way, the peep hole works perfectly with people outside). The last two days I was able to actually have some fun... Had a couple of laughs with some random people, even RP some situations... All in all I can see some future for this game (in contrary of what I said in another post somewhere in this forum).

For the first couple of months I would suggest the Devs to invest a lot of time in bug fixing and overall optimization, so people can actually taste what this game is about. The lag spikes and features breaking every now and then are distracting and subtract a lot from the experience. They are already delivering hotfixes and updates daily, so I guess they are on the right track for now.

28 minutes ago, Preston_bodhi_343 said:

I have played a good whenever I can get on I do. I have done a lot of stuff walked around. look at the art. The game, in general, is very beautiful looking. Hoping they can make more to do soon.

4 minutes ago, Sorvete said:

I've played a lot (well, about 6 hours) already, most of the feature are working, but heavily bugged. I was able to play chess, watch a movie, buy clothes, customize my apartment, put some furniture in it, paint the wall next to the bank, use the easel and canvas (sorta lol) and hang the picture on my apartment wall, check the other floor plans and even visited other people apartments (by the way, the peep hole works perfectly with people outside). The last two days I was able to actually have some fun... Had a couple of laughs with some random people, even RP some situations... All in all I can see some future for this game (in contrary of what I said in another post somewhere in this forum).

For the first couple of months I would suggest the Devs to invest a lot of time in bug fixing and overall optimization, so people can actually taste what this game is about. The lag spikes and features breaking every now and then are distracting and subtract a lot from the experience. They are already delivering hotfixes and updates daily, so I guess they are on the right track for now.

Love to hear that you had fun. Hope to see you in game. I do also agree with your suggestions