Sign in to follow this  
Uno23

Prices on stuff

Question

Hey finally the game is released and i was woundering if clothes and other stuff will cost (ingame currency) instead of being free to have a more realistic feel like 5 bucks for a movie ticket. 30 cents per apple. 40 bucks for a sweater stuff like that? Like i said for a  more realistic feel to the game

5 answers to this question

I'm 99% sure that they will eventually cost money. Currently they are all free because I don't actually think there is currency in the game atm.

There is no 'currency' available in de modules. They will add and change it eventually when the full game goes live.

13 minutes ago, Jenoah said:

So does this mean that we can decorate out characters and houses for free? Will we keep these furniture and clothing items as the development of the game continues? And are our appartments saved the way we leave them?

You will keep them likely up until Beta and then there will be a wipe. There will definitely be a wipe at full game release.

So does this mean that we can decorate out characters and houses for free? Will we keep these furniture and clothing items as the development of the game continues? And are our appartments saved the way we leave them?