Sign in to follow this  
BlazinBender

I Paid For A One Bedroom Luxury Aparment ...

Question

I want to know how I can get into my one bedroom luxury apartment that I paid for, not just preview it from elevator menu.

The only room allowed to be edited is the lousy studio at 410.

WHAT IS GOING ON WITH MY APARTMENT?

I would like a response, but with this crackpot operation, I wont hold my breath. 

Disappointing.

15 answers to this question

7 hours ago, BlazinBender said:

Well I just want what has already been agreed on. 

Fair is fair.

There is a issue with the database retrieving the data from the main site. 

7 hours ago, UhnotherGamer said:

'Cause it totally makes sense to give someone a car with no road to drive it on. ¬¬

Hey, if you read the first post, you would notice he is asking for his apartment. He knows he cannot get the rest yet.

We're already aware of that issue. Since our Steam account is connected to our website account, that's how it knows who has pledge apartments and which one. It'll be fixed some time, just not sure exactly when.

12 hours ago, UhnotherGamer said:

I did read the first post, please don't assume I didn't. D:

You commented like you never read the post. Sorry for assuming so.

6 minutes ago, BlazinBender said:

Well I just want what has already been agreed on. 

Fair is fair.

Right, and when the beta comes out you'll get what is paid for. They never said you were getting everything the moment town square releases.

4 minutes ago, UhnotherGamer said:

Right, and when the beta comes out you'll get what is paid for. They never said you were getting everything the moment town square releases.

With the amount of misinformation in your post, me responding is a courtesy.

fyi gonna ignore any future comments from u UhnotheGamer. but just to make a point, I never asked them go give me "Everything" when town square released. Anyway, good of ya to jump in and try to defend and deflect for the company there, man. 

1 minute ago, BlazinBender said:

With the amount of misinformation in your post, me responding is a courtesy.

fyi gonna ignore any future comments from u UhnotheGamer. but just to make a point, I never asked them go give me "Everything" when town square released. Anyway, good of ya to jump in and try to defend and deflect for the company there, man. 

'Cause it totally makes sense to give someone a car with no road to drive it on. ¬¬

9 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

There is a issue with the database retrieving the data from the main site. 

Hey, if you read the first post, you would notice he is asking for his apartment. He knows he cannot get the rest yet.

I did read the first post, please don't assume I didn't. D:

14 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

You commented like you never read the post. Sorry for assuming so.

No worries, I could of worded that differently to avoid confusion :S

Well there have been some hot fix updates but I am still only allowed to customize the lame 410 room.  Thats NOT what I paid for or what was promised....

this is frustrating.

I WANT ACCESS TO MY ONE BED LUX APT!!!!!

BS

11 hours ago, Chase said:

:D LOL. Yeah, he went off the rails with that one. The issue will eventually be fix. There was no reason for that guy to tell you that it wasn't supposed to be in this module. People really need to slow their roll.

Completely off the rails on that, like totes out of control, na'mean? xDxD 

So crazy off the rails lol. Sure Chase lol.

this will be my only response to you and then just like i told the last gasbag, I will be ignoring your future posts, cause neither of you are relevant to the information I seek, much less your responses, so, chase:

Get a life. All these leeches here nobody asked your opinion. If you don't have any relevant info and are only here to stroke each others ego then get a life. My post is only directed to people with pertinent info. Anyway I guess trolls will be trolls. enjoy the strokes among yourselves there leeches. Keep stroking each other yall seem to enjoy it.

HA HA HA HA !!!!

On 12/5/2018 at 1:05 AM, BlazinBender said:

Anyway, good of ya to jump in and try to defend and deflect for the company there, man. 

:D LOL. Yeah, he went off the rails with that one. The issue will eventually be fix. There was no reason for that guy to tell you that it wasn't supposed to be in this module. People really need to slow their roll.

• ver.1.22474487139 1