Sign in to follow this  
Del

Greetings from Altis - Del the Cop Killer

Greetings citizens, my name is Del. I'm a youtuber, twitch streamer, content creator, and serial RP'er. I live for character development and sound storytelling. Very excited to help these fine people at Identity expand and enrich their community, they're a very talented bunch and I'm sure that they will have a deep impact in the world of open world role playing games.

You might know me from Asylum Altis Life, where I play a character named Del the Cop Killer, a man with a somewhat complex and violent past. At identity, I hope to expand on this character, create new characters, stories, and find a new home for those who respect RP as much as I do.

Find me on youtube @ youtube.com/delthegamer

I also plan to resurrect my twitch career in the near future. twitch.tv/delvegafps

Long live the revolution.

Edited by Del

Hello and Welcome to the Identity community!

Please use the search function bar before posting questions or ideas as thideas or questions may have already been asked/ posted on the forum.

• Like 1

o7 Del! Looking forward to your adventures here in Identity as well. Don't forget to share them on your Youtube channel again! ;)

• Like 1

Wow, this is an introduction that needs no introduction. Welcome Del can't wait to see what great things transpire from you here at identity!

• Like 1

I don't know you from Asylum Life Del, but I think we can all agree we're all here to enrich the community of Identity and help turn this game into something spectacular.

• Like 1