Sign in to follow this  
CareKajze

Identity in a Nutshell - VIDEO

https://youtu.be/hB-8ulZltAY

I had big hopes for this game, sadly it dissapointed me from every angle. I thought the game will be perfect at launch if you look at how much time it took to make it, now we can see how bad they were lying to us. They wanted to release it in April O.o

Just have fun and watch at the video, maybe you will see something you haven't figured out yet.

Also let's not forget this is the first module out of three. The whole map is gonna be a lot bigger and if you can't make things right in one little square you're doomed.

G8On9PQ.jpg

Note that there is more bugs than I showed in the video, but they were just not that interesting to show, might make a list if I'll have a time and will to do it.

Edited by CareKajze

Glitches that get you out of the map are not unexpected for a game pre-beta. Overwatch post release had tons of those bugs for instance. It's not really the problem of town square. If anything going through wall is a much needed extra activity.

Good video though. It's a good guide through glitches.

Edited by Mr_Mog
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, CareKajze said:

I thought the game will be perfect

Perhaps you should refrain from doing that again

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Sorvete said:

Perhaps you should refrain from doing that again

Perhaps I should.

20 hours ago, Mr_Mog said:

Glitches that get you out of the map are not unexpected for a game pre-beta. Overwatch post release had tons of those bugs for instance. It's not really the problem of ton square. If anything going through wall is a much needed extra activity.

Good video though. It's a good guide through glitches.

Yeah thats true. But to be honest, if someone tested this game, bugs like you've seen shouldnt be in the game.

8 minutes ago, CareKajze said:

Yeah thats true. But to be honest, if someone tested this game, bugs like you've seen shouldnt be in the game.

I agree probably should have let backers test before going on steam, but what can ya do now :/ oh well

• Like 1