image.thumb.jpeg.6e2ee910120578a60b9b117

Prestige Motorsports™ is a company dedicated to full-filling all your vehicular desires. We have been providing the hard working citizens and especially the high class of Identity for the last 12 years. Ranging from small compact economy cars for the everyday worker to luxurious and fast cars for the high class executive and government officials, our inventory at Prestige Motorsport™ is anything but boring. And don't worry if you can't afford to pay cash for that new ride, WE OFFER IN HOUSE FINANCING!!! Just make a quick down payment and pay the rest off over time. We have plenty of positions available for those who have a burning passion for cars so apply TODAY!!!

image.thumb.jpeg.41889ae60d901eb5325eb4b

• Hierarchy:
  • CEO: DeFalt
  • CFO: Wizard2894
  • Head RR: SilberDrachen893
  • Detailers: Nydz

Current Open Positions:

Head Sales Manager (will need multiple): This position will require you to supervise a small team of sales representatives. You will also be the one to deal with executive high-end clients or clients who wish to do a private transaction/purchase. 

Sales Representative (will need multiple): This position requires someone who is quick on their toes and ready to be as convincing as possible in order to make that sale. Remember, your paid off of sales commission so make sure you observe the client but DON'T make the client uncomfortable by being to eager and over engaging. Offer the clients some coffee from our complimentary food bar and then see what they may be interest in.

Detailer (will need multiple): For someone who loves to be around cars and needs quick money, this position is perfect for you. All your required to do is keep the cars in the show room looking clean and ready sale and prepare the cars for pick up by its new owner.

Receptionist (will need multiple): As the receptionist all you simply required to do is greet incoming customers as they enter the building and take incoming calls from clients.

1. Repossession Representative (will need multiple): You will be the one who goes out and locates cars that have payments past the overdue limit. You will be granted a tow truck from the dealer and will have to 
  2. 1. Locate the vehicle 
  3. 2. Retrieve/Tow the vehicle
  4. 3. Return vehicle back to dealer.
  5. Will be paid a bonus for every successful repossession.

To Apply:

Please contact DeFalt at anytime or reply below with your name, desired position, and any prior experience.

© Prestige Motorsports™. 1964-2017 all rights reserved

Edited by DeFalt
Updated details
  • Like 8

The fact that you put effort and determination into this is inspiring. I may just buy a car from you guys depending if it fits my character or not. Good work man, you're making us look good!

I love how this sounds like a REAL dealership with terms and wording. It sounds like it's coming from an actual dealership owner. Nice job!

Name: Lewis Head

Desired Job: Part Time Detailer

Why?: I love cars and In my spare time when I have time off of my normal job, I'd love to be around beautiful cars.

Any Prior Experience?: Yes. I used to be a street racer, so I always made sure that my cars looking spanking good so that everyone I raced would respect me and my cars. [[That is my charcter's previous experience]]

Hey would you mind to work with each other because I am also planning on opening a Exotic car store visit The Auto Gallery ® 

029cf2d4b337b7045dde3a81b8d2d928x.jpg.png

• Like 1

On 30/05/2017 at 8:28 PM, Deborone said:

Oh and i forgot make sure you've got F-Type SVR haha

He better have f type svr