PoochieBangBang

Question about the property I own

Hi there,

I'm sorry if this has been asked before, I have been searching for an answer but cant seem to find anything.

:/  I am a little confused about something and wanted to ask and confirm before finding a server to settle on...

Firstly, with the pledge I made, I got ingame items such as property/apartment/studio, etc... Is that only applicable to one server? Like a one time use on just one server and never again or will I get that on all servers I join?

I ask because I don't want to join a server, settle for a week, and then I'm stuck on that server that actually turns out to be full of toxic idiots.

Thanks in advance

Pooch

1 hour ago, PoochieBangBang said:

Hi there,

I'm sorry if this has been asked before, I have been searching for an answer but cant seem to find anything.

:/  I am a little confused about something and wanted to ask and confirm before finding a server to settle on...

Firstly, with the pledge I made, I got ingame items such as property/apartment/studio, etc... Is that only applicable to one server? Like a one time use on just one server and never again or will I get that on all servers I join?

I ask because I don't want to join a server, settle for a week, and then I'm stuck on that server that actually turns out to be full of toxic idiots.

Thanks in advance

Pooch

Like @SausageBlaster said but that is at the full game release. you will have the apartment in the module, so that you can play around and customise it. Joining a server is automatic but you will have your apartment when you go into the 1st module Town Square.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LuckyDuck said:

Like @SausageBlaster said but that is at the full game release. you will have the apartment in the module, so that you can play around and customise it. Joining a server is automatic but you will have your apartment when you go into the 1st module Town Square.

I just received a crappy studio instead of my pledged Luxury One Bedroom Apartment when entering the game.

2 minutes ago, Genesai said:

I just received a crappy studio instead of my pledged Luxury One Bedroom Apartment when entering the game.

Everyone I believe get that just for Town Square and you will get your pledge apartment eventually once they fix the issue.

3 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

Does that mean we will get our proper apartments upon full release? Is it 100% that you can get one house per server?

so apparently you can connect to all types of the apartments at this time ive walked into a penthouse and etc. also the same room I was provided another player was able to access so it seems like there still working on it

• Like 1