MemphisMan

Apartment not staying modified

Howdy. Apartment 410 here. I change wallpaper and flooring and when I leave and return it's reset to the original flooring and walls. Plus there doesn't seem to be a consistent way to bring up the menus to modify these things. I end up pressing Mouse 3 to select and then left or right click or double click. Menu seems to come up at random. 

You'll get there! Just keep tweaking. I think this is the process we should have been allowed to do months ago so on Release date most of this would have been debugged but...... we're where we're at and moving forward. Work hard. Lots of coffee and maybe set up a formal way to turn in defects. Guess the forum is okay but there should be a special section somewhere to just report defects. I see in game that it says to contact Asylum for bugs or issues but don't know where that means to go. Website? Twitch? Facebook? Forums?

UPDATE 12/3/18 - apartment stayed modified from last night! So, bought some furniture from the bartender. Successfully placed the couch. The chair I thought I bought was missing from inventory. The coffee machine would not place on counter. I could select it and rotate it but when I clicked to place nothing happened. 

Then I was kicked from server I guess with a message saying it timed out.

You should really update your message saying that it's Saturday and the servers are offline. Make it more generic. 

Edited by MemphisMan
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, DanDud88 said:

yea we all own apartment 410. 

Would that be changed? Because it's nice when you have real neighbours! 😄

11 hours ago, HappyrogueNL said:

Would that be changed? Because it's nice when you have real neighbours! 😄

They are working on getting everyone the apartment they pledged/paid for. Currently everyone will have the same studio apartment. Also, it is normal for furniture to disappear and reappear, as they are aware of that issue and are also working on a fix for that.