DanDud88

How do you decorate your apartment?

Question

Seriously i asked in game someone told me to click middle mouse button but when i did that all i did was highlight the wall i was looking at and didnt do jack.

11 answers to this question

40 minutes ago, DanDud88 said:

Seriously i asked in game someone told me to click middle mouse button but when i did that all i did was highlight the wall i was looking at and didnt do jack.

Go to the lobby bartender, purchase furniture, go back to apartment, middle mouse click something and once highlighted blue, left click mouse, that pulls up the options for painting walls and floors, hit I to open inventory and select your furniture, then hit place in world. use mouse scroll to rotate the furniture to your liking

• Like 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

13 minutes ago, Stijn1944 said:

How can i get in to my appartment

Go to elevator and press E on the control panel. Your name should already be highlighted in the search box. Select Search. The elevator will take you to your floor. Walk out of the elevator and go to the room number shown on your screen.

oké thanks man

1. hey everyone I have bought furniture for my apartment but I do not find them in my inventory, it says that it is in my house inventory but what do they mean by it?

2 hours ago, LordBenji said:

@Stijn1944 Did you open inventory while being in your apartment?

Thx i was not in my appartment when i asked for it but now i know .

I'm unable to actually place a piece of furniture. I can take it from my inventory, move and rotate it, but how do I actually place it? Or cancelling the placement, how does that work?

36 minutes ago, inkihh said:

I'm unable to actually place a piece of furniture. I can take it from my inventory, move and rotate it, but how do I actually place it? Or cancelling the placement, how does that work?

left click to place it and right click to cancel. If you place it and want to remove it, then middle click, have it highlighted, left click to try replace or right click to return it to inventory.

Ok then I found a bug. I have the couch and can't do anything. I even went to the street with it.

8 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

left click to place it and right click to cancel. If you place it and want to remove it, then middle click, have it highlighted, left click to try replace or right click to return it to inventory.