tmacdonald

when is the apartments gonna be fixed I didn't ask for a studio apartment cause im vip

hey I asked for a two bedroom apartment and got a studio do you developers know when you guys gonna fix the apartment issues I also ordered two car garage and sports car thats what i get in my vip pack i don't wanna have to be using a studio apartment all the time please fix this issue on what i ordered! thank you DEVS  names tmacdonald in the game.

Edited by tmacdonald

probably everyone in game started out with a studio apartment even me even though i have one bedroom apartment they probably changed later down line when they get issue sorted out .

28 minutes ago, tmacdonald said:

hey I asked for a two bedroom apartment and got a studio do you developers know when you guys gonna fix the apartment issues I also ordered two car garage and sports car thats what i get in my vip pack i don't wanna have to be using a studio apartment all the time please fix this issue on what i ordered! thank you DEVS  names tmacdonald in the game.

The studio apartment is just temporary and we all have it just now. It will be changed later down the line once all of the major bugs and such have been worked upon and resolved. I don't have a specific date or time but just stay tuned and know that you will still get your two-bedroom apartment and two-car garage. For the car, however, you will have to wait until the Racing module comes out.

• Like 1