Dazerbake

i want to know this from everyone please take the time to answer my question

who still has hope for this game if you do leave a like on this post and write why you still are  but if you don't like the game and think it shouldn't be sold then leave a comment and tell me why. tbh im still going to keep faith even though so many problems have occurred 

• Like 4

I believe in this game. Both parties have good reasons to want this game to be successful, and we're slowly removing the things hindering that progress. There's been improvement over the years. Maybe not enough for some, but I believe in Asylum. :D

• ver.1.22474487139 1

Why wouldn't you have hope? Every single person here has hope. Our money is already invested, it's gone and not coming back, and all we have left is hope that something will come out of this investment. Everyone who has pledged any amount of money and is still on these forums or discord have hope, despite what they may claim. They may claim they've lost hope, but the fact that they lurk around means that they really do have hope for this game, however small. Those who've truly lost hope are no longer here, they aren't trashing it or trolling, they've just cut their losses and left.

5 hours ago, Dazerbake said:

who still has hope for this game if you do leave a like on this post and write why you still are  but if you don't like the game and think it shouldn't be sold then leave a comment and tell me why. tbh im still going to keep faith even though so many problems have occurred 

Ultimately I still believe in this game I have waited long and hard and I hope that the other fans realize that they paid to be testers and this going to be a very buggy experience