Sign in to follow this  
citisyn

Gotta have faith

I just wanted to say this because of the rampant negativity: I still have faith in the Identity devs. I fully support their mission and the game they hope to create, whether it be by them or anyone else.

A month ago, i was wondering if maybe it was all a scam...Ive been waiting for years since I saw the annoucement on Arma 3. I love Asylum mod on Arma 3 and i want to see what they can do with a game of their own.

Its easy to be mad. How many dev updates we saw of customized phone cases and bicycles....such big ambitions to be left wanting so much more when the alpha was released late (instead of early) yesterday.

I think its maybe due to the negativity of people yelling "its a scam", "its buggy", "i want a refund", and "it should be dropped from steam" for me to realize that I dont care that its not ready. I only care that its being worked on. I dont even care if it didnt officially started being worked on until 6 months ago, like i saw in another post. I only care about progress. This game could get an official release 20 years from now with all of the things they hope to accomplish and likely STILL be decades beyond anything Bethesda, EA, Ubsisoft, Blizzard, possibly even Rockstar would come out with. Dont treat this company like you would them, with the full team, budget, and dream as they have. Its not fair.

If it wasnt for all the negativity, i would probably be more upset, but yall wishing for refunds and swearing youll never play the game are most likely still trying to log on right NOW. Shut up and be patient. I think Asylum has a dream and if i could do more besides financial support, I would.

Their vision is a billion dollar idea. And I give the minimum of $30 to any game company that has the same dream and the passion to create it.

Tldr; they are making the best game ever, its just not done yet. Hard to be mad about that. You go, Asylum. Just keep us updated. Silence is the worst.

• Like 2

Even if you've lost faith in this game, there are real people on the development team. Please still treat them as decent human beings. That's the very least people can do.

I believe in them. Keep on, Devs, you have my support.

That doesn't excuse the Devs selling their pledge packs years prior to release and then giving people the option to buy the same priveleges as soon as it comes out on steam, only difference and this being an important one that people can get a refund if bought through steam.