Jaylen729

STOP THE HATE!!! GROW UP, STOP BEING UNGRATEFUL

Honestly, it's SOOOOO ANNNOYYINGGGG. I knew about this game ever since it was first announced and I'm not mad AT ALL about there being issues, it's expected. This is why people don't like doing stuff for others because of this very reason. Keep on they're going to abandon the game and y'all will really be mad. GTA online had the same problem starting off and its ran by a huge company. It was playable at first, but now they're trying to fix it. THIS IS A SMALL TEAM, so STOP.

• Like 5

I would agree with you, but people paid for a product, The devs do not do this out of the kindness of their hearts or for charity, this is all for monetary gain. People invested in the product and had expectations, and they were not met... They have the right to be mad.

• Like 1

I agree in principal essentially,  but your phrasing brings me pause. Those who are angry have a right to be angry for the most part. I'm not angry. Never have been. Everyone reacts differently, and with a large group such as this all being affected by the same things,  there are going to be a lot of different reactions. Sometimes it's easier to latch onto the very open, angry response in hopes of solving the issue.

I believe in this team, I think this wil be fixed. Do I believe some people are being a little more emotional than I deem proper? Yes, but I think they have a right to do that. A part of catering to humans is acknowledging we're very hard to please as a group.

• Like 1

But the thing is everyone kept moaning because it kept getting delayed, now they've got it out and everyone is moaning because it's not working right.

I'm sure people would of moaned if they had to wait an extra week before TS came out even if it was perfect, the devs can't win either way. I understand people have paid for this game & it not working, I understand that some people have been waiting around 4 years, but that's what you get when you back a game in Early Access, I mean the people who pedged on kickstarted or whatever (I didn't know about the game back then) they could of put their money into it & not got anything at all,I mean shouldn't we all just be happpy that it's a game & will come out at some point & we will all love it & it will be a hit?

I brought a game in Early Access a while back, EmergeNYC & that isn't still playable for me, really bugged and the camera movement is a bag of something else, but I don't care because when it's out-out I will love it :)

• Like 1

They're constantly updating everyone on Twitter, I understand how "frustrating" it can be, but complaining and threatening them most def won't do shit to help out the game. It'll actually slow down the process if they're reading all these mean comments... Demotivation & etc. 

• Like 1

I share your feelings on  this about the game, Stethepea. When it's out, it will be lovely, and I'm excited. Not everyone feels the way I do, and with such a large group sharing that feeling, I can't help but think there's certainly a reason for it.

Things got messy very early on, and so it started making it harder to have optimistic supporters for this game. People had misconceptions, and Asylum wasn't always the best at handling the fans.

I think people have a reason to be upset right now. We were promised a date, after a very long time, and it arrived. That was good. It is good, actually. The problem is after waiting so long, a lot of  people expected more substance. Now, I'm not saying Asylum is to blame for that, because we raised our own expectations regardless of what Asylum said or did. Hopefully this will pacify itself to the usual grumbles. Until then, as people are getting excited and shot down, we're going to see some anger.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, stethepea1 said:

But the thing is everyone kept moaning because it kept getting delayed, now they've got it out and everyone is moaning because it's not working right.

I'm sure people would of moaned if they had to wait an extra week before TS came out even if it was perfect, the devs can't win either way. I understand people have paid for this game & it not working, I understand that some people have been waiting around 4 years, but that's what you get when you back a game in Early Access, I mean the people who pedged on kickstarted or whatever (I didn't know about the game back then) they could of put their money into it & not got anything at all,I mean shouldn't we all just be happpy that it's a game & will come out at some point & we will all love it & it will be a hit?

I brought a game in Early Access a while back, EmergeNYC & that isn't still playable for me, really bugged and the camera movement is a bag of something else, but I don't care because when it's out-out I will love it :)

no one has "bought the game" rather people invested in an idea of the game more of a donation. Everyone who invested in this knew the risks and how small the team was but many people expect the same things as a AAA dev team. I am happy with the release gives us all opportunity to relay between the devs about bugs and what we want to see in the game and get to experience it as its being done. that being said i hope the devs will work hard to keep it updated and fix the issues

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jaylen729 said:

They're constantly updating everyone on Twitter, I understand how "frustrating" it can be, but complaining and threatening them most def won't do shit to help out the game. It'll actually slow down the process if they're reading all these mean comments... Demotivation & etc. 

I 100% agree with you on that. No matter who it is or wat they're doing, seeing such harsh backlash will interfere with at least something. As  I've been told, never criticize unless you have a solution, or an alternative. A lot of anger has just devolved into the developers being inept at something they've dedicated years of their lives to.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Order said:

I agree in principal essentially,  but your phrasing brings me pause. Those who are angry have a right to be angry for the most part. I'm not angry. Never have been. Everyone reacts differently, and with a large group such as this all being affected by the same things,  there are going to be a lot of different reactions. Sometimes it's easier to latch onto the very open, angry response in hopes of solving the issue.

I believe in this team, I think this wil be fixed. Do I believe some people are being a little more emotional than I deem proper? Yes, but I think they have a right to do that. A part of catering to humans is acknowledging we're very hard to please as a group.

You really remind me of another videogame developer in spoken speech pattern for some reason.

Also, no one has the right to be angry for the simple facts. 1. They warned us that there will be issues that need to be resolved once the first module is released  2. Try working full time jobs & creating a game  3. Very very small team   4. Its only in alpha stage. I can go on & on.. all I'm saying is, it's literally the first module that they put a lot of detail into. From props to buildings to clothes, etc. 

It is unavoidable unfortunately, however how much do you think the devs actually care? They didn't even take the time to post a new update on website saying it's out, not even one email. Ashamed, embarrassed, or just they don't care anymore? Maybe. 

21 minutes ago, akomplice said:

It is unavoidable unfortunately, however how much do you think the devs actually care? They didn't even take the time to post a new update on website saying it's out, not even one email. Ashamed, embarrassed, or just they don't care anymore? Maybe. 

https://twitter.com/Identityrpg/with_replies

There you go lil bwabbyyy.

Edited by Jaylen729
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

Just now, akomplice said:

I have already seen that, I am talking about their website and email..

Well, do you want them to post on the website or focus on fixing the game? Twitter updates is all you need. They can't win for losing! 

2 hours ago, Nonala said:

You really remind me of another videogame developer in spoken speech pattern for some reason.

Not quite sure you expected a follow-up, but I assure you I am no game developer. :P

8 minutes ago, Order said:

Not quite sure you expected a follow-up, but I assure you I am no game developer. :P

I'm sure it's just a coincidence but it's just that the voice through text mannerism and speechpattern that YandareDev, the developer of the game YandareSimulator has.

Edited by Nonala

3 minutes ago, Nonala said:

I'm sure it's just a coincidence but it's just that the voice through text mannerism and speechpattern that YandareDev, the developer of the game YandareSimulator has.

Huh, I never realized that. That's kinda cool! 

3 hours ago, ShemarC said:

I would agree with you, but people paid for a product, The devs do not do this out of the kindness of their hearts or for charity, this is all for monetary gain. People invested in the product and had expectations, and they were not met... They have the right to be mad.

No we didn't we pledged towards a project so Learn the difference before making false statements.

1 hour ago, Preston_bodhi_343 said:

No we didn't we pledged towards a project so Learn the difference before making false statements.

Project- "an individual or collaborative enterprise that is carefully planned and designed to achieve a particular aim." What is the Particular aim you might ask, ah yes a product that we will have access to after the planning stages... The people who pledged are pledging towards a project that promises a product, The Majority of Patrons are pledging for the Product, its a transaction, not giving purely because we think its a cool idea...

I love how people still defend them HAHA. Brainwashed.

4 years of development, $1mil money raised. Boasted about the "Big names" working on the project and this is what they produce. Get your eyes out of your pockets and put em in your head. This game's a flop due to incompetence. 

I'm out - will check back in 2 years when the game is either complete and playable or find it put down like a sad little puppy dog.

You guys enjoy defending and playing a broken, boring, empty game.

6 hours ago, ShemarC said:

Maybe people should lower their expectations to an actual sensible level like the rest of us who are being understanding lol.