Dazerbake

its broke already

I cant even get further than the create character I just gets stuck on a screen with nothing to click or do and I guess there is fuck all we can do as its the weekend and they don't work weekend to fix a broken game ffs

• ver.1.22474487139 1

4 minutes ago, Dazerbake said:

I cant even get further than the create character I just gets stuck on a screen with nothing to click or do and I guess there is fuck all we can do as its the weekend and they don't work weekend to fix a broken game ffs

They better be getting their asses in considering their shit pile of a game is sinking faster than the titanic

• ver.1.22474487139 2

1 hour ago, Frisky said:

They better be getting their asses in considering their shit pile of a game is sinking faster than the titanic

------ You sound like one of those in GTA using miniguns and rocket launchers on PVP. Calm the f*** down. I'm sure, they'll solve it soon. 

I also have the problem, when I get into the game, I only see my closet with a dot in the middle.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Lima_43 said:

------ You sound like one of those in GTA using miniguns and rocket launchers on PVP. Calm the f*** down. I'm sure, they'll solve it soon. 

I also have the problem, when I get into the game, I only see my closet with a dot in the middle.

Lol calm the fuck down??? None of this should even be happening after 4 years of creating a pre alpha chat room basically. So you shut up and sit down.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Frisky said:

Lol calm the fuck down??? None of this should even be happening after 4 years of creating a pre alpha chat room basically. So you shut up and sit down.

Uff, I feel sorry if I hit a nerve. xD

Think about it. Is it the final game? That's why it's called an ALPHA. ;)

• Like 1

The servers are offline, so you won't be able to play. It's "broke" because this is basically pre-alpha, and the TS hasn't even been out 12 hours. They couldn't fix bugs and glitches that they didn't know existed. The module released and these issues were discovered, and therefor need to be fixed. This is how game development works, and this will continue to be a common occurrence over the next couple of years as the base is polished and new modules are released. 

If you can't handle the development process, stay away until the end game is finished. There will be a lot of development issues, so there's no point in getting upset over it now. 

Edited by Kaitlyn
  • Like 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

Servers are down right now. Things like this happen on release. Most likely, an influx of activity that the server wasn't ready to handle shot it down. it's being worked on, so things shall be fixed soon.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dazerbake said:

Yeah your right this does happen to other games on release but they are still playable 

You are by no means incorrect, but I have seem certain games that just messed up a bit on release. I don't like the fact we can't play today, but considering Steam, a reputable business company, is completely fine with their actions, I think there's something going on that wasn't entirely Asylum's fault. Perhaps they simply could not have prevented it beforehand.

1 minute ago, Order said:

You are by no means incorrect, but I have seem certain games that just messed up a bit on release. I don't like the fact we can't play today, but considering Steam, a reputable business company, is completely fine with their actions, I think there's something going on that wasn't entirely Asylum's fault. Perhaps they simply could not have prevented it beforehand.

Is this steams mess up? 

Just now, Dazerbake said:

Is this steams mess up? 

Oh, no! I am not trying to imply it was a company's fault. Steam had no hand in game development, so they shouldn't be held accountable. The servers went down due to bugs and crashes, which Steam couldn't do a single thing to fix. 

For Asylum, perhaps they had a better chance of preventing this, but sometimes we just can't make something fool-proof. If they knew this was going to happen, they'd have done things differently. Asylum certainly goofed a bit, but I don't think it was entirely their fault, nor do I think it was anyone's soul fault.