Sign in to follow this  
Frisky

After all this time... that is the character customization

Lol 4 years... and them boasting about the character customization and features... 4 hair styles... that look like shit. and 2 facial hair features. WOW for an rpg that your suppose to feel so much freedom in making your character... just wow.

No one should defend this character customization setup... it is so bad for how long it has taken. Say what you want about buying stuff in game to deck out your character with clothes... but wow CAN'T even get in the game and Im disappointed right off the bat.

I don't want to give into the hate since we know we bought in to a shit tier social module... but come the fuck on.

Very disappointed after 4 years of waiting for the official launch. Full of bugs, unplayable you have to hope can be another 4 years like DayZ to have a content worthy of name. Let's keep faith ....

Edited by Apocalyptos
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Apocalyptos said:

Very disappointed after 4 years of waiting for the official launch. Full of bugs, unplayable you have to hope can be another 4 years like DayZ to have a content worthy of name. Let's keep faith ....

Lol hard to keep faith after hearing NOT EVEN GETTING TO PLAY YET. How horribly riddled and unplayable it is. We expected bugs not a pile of shit.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Apocalyptos said:

I tried for 2 hours to play, unable ...

Yeah when and if I get in I am probs going to play for like an hour (considering idk how anyone can enjoy just a chat room sim for more than that) and if it is as bad as they say Im aborting mission on this game

We havnt heard much from all the fanboys who have been loyally defending this amazing fuck up? I am really looking forward to what their new defense is going to be!! Such fun!

7 minutes ago, wiebley said:

We havnt heard much from all the fanboys who have been loyally defending this amazing fuck up? I am really looking forward to what their new defense is going to be!! Such fun!

Haven't heard from them because even they can't back this spectacular failure... I was hyped even though I knew it was a glorified chat room... but man i may play my 2 hours and jump out of this fire.

I also thought that the character customization was for shit. Lame hair, lame facial hair and some weird freckles or something. Hardly any clothes and the ones that they do have suck. 

No way to adjust your weight or height. 

No scars and or tattoos. (I do know that there is a tattoo shop but that isn't the point)

No way to be buff or a bean pole should you choose.

I hope for their sake that these options will be worked in at a later date. (4 years wasn't enough.)

No telling what the rest of the game will be like, and this is only thier first module. I paid for this game so like it or lump it let's all hold on and see where we go. Good luck to us.

1 minute ago, Kardlef said:

I also thought that the character customization was for shit. Lame hair, lame facial hair and some weird freckles or something. Hardly any clothes and the ones that they do have suck. 

No way to adjust your weight or height. 

No scars and or tattoos. (I do know that there is a tattoo shop but that isn't the point)

No way to be buff or a bean pole should you choose.

I hope for their sake that these options will be worked in at a later date. (4 years wasn't enough.)

No telling what the rest of the game will be like, and this is only thier first module. I paid for this game so like it or lump it let's all hold on and see where we go. Good luck to us.

Yeah I couldn't believe after all this time... that was the character customization... like wth how after 4 years is that all you have to offer.

The game is not worth more than $ 5. I paid $ 60 for 2 copies of the game, I agree to get stolen $ 10 but not $ 60. Refund expected!

1 minute ago, Frisky said:

Yeah I couldn't believe after all this time... that was the character customization... like wth how after 4 years is that all you have to offer.

I can't play yet because game bugged on menu and i can't see any ui but all i can hear about they seems to be working on ui and apartments for last few months and peoples who was lucky to play said apartments doesn't work at all, and obviously ui either... so i would ask what the duck they did all that time since april?

Im considering launching my own game, put some nice video on kickstarter take all that sweet money and do fuck all as they did.

It's a joke, it's not a game, it's not even the alpha version of the module demo

1. The game usually does not turn on.
2. A terribly poor selection of characters
3. Sometimes there is no menu
3. It is impossible to enter the game, it does not load
4. Errors and nothing
5. Why do I still have no money for returning the goods.
I only received emails that I receive from Brandon Rodney
I am waiting for a refund for 3 months. And nothing...$ 30

email from Brandon Rodney
Hello again Mino,

Thank you for the information. I have sent your receipts and your PayPal Address to the person who can reimburse you. Refunds can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks to fully process, but I will periodically remind the one who can send the refund to take a look at your receipts as soon as he can....

MONEY BACK  MONEY BACK MONEY BACK MONEY BACK MONEY BACK MONEY BACK MONEY BACK 

paypal mino1983@arcor.de ....

people you will not get a return, it's scammers

8 minutes ago, MinoPL said:

It's a joke, it's not a game, it's not even the alpha version of the module demo

1. The game usually does not turn on.
2. A terribly poor selection of characters
3. Sometimes there is no menu
3. It is impossible to enter the game, it does not load
4. Errors and nothing
5. Why do I still have no money for returning the goods.
I only received emails that I receive from Brandon Rodney
I am waiting for a refund for 3 months. And nothing...$ 30

email from Brandon Rodney
Hello again Mino,

Thank you for the information. I have sent your receipts and your PayPal Address to the person who can reimburse you. Refunds can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks to fully process, but I will periodically remind the one who can send the refund to take a look at your receipts as soon as he can....

paypal mino1983@arcor.de ....

people you will not get a return, it's scammers

Lol so pathetic

2 minutes ago, Apocalyptos said:

Lol this game is such a shit pile and we are stuck with it now.

1 minute ago, Apocalyptos said:

i know !

I tried to stay positive... but this launch and all the issues the people who did get to play mentioned... just proves how poorly this development team has put this game together... and their pr is terrible

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Apocalyptos said:

Too bad it's a big fail ....

yeah sadly they wont be giving refunds it seems... so Im just going to be an angry protester in game

1 hour ago, Frisky said:

Yeah when and if I get in I am probs going to play for like an hour (considering idk how anyone can enjoy just a chat room sim for more than that) and if it is as bad as they say Im aborting mission on this game

I'm of the minority that actually enjoy glorified chat room sims because it's relaxing and don't have to do anything grind intensive. It might get fleshed out later on if people are patient enough and it seems like they are actually working on it, but for now it's like I have an urge to insert memes. They say why so serious!?

5 minutes ago, Nonala said:

I'm of the minority that actually enjoy glorified chat room sims because it's relaxing and don't have to do anything grind intensive. It might get fleshed out later on if people are patient enough and it seems like they are actually working on it, but for now it's like I have an urge to insert memes. They say why so serious!?

I wouldn't mind a chill chat room atmosphere like this every now and again, but if the game is literally just this for over even 6 months it will be dead so fast

3 minutes ago, Frisky said:

I wouldn't mind a chill chat room atmosphere like this every now and again, but if the game is literally just this for over even 6 months it will be dead so fast

I'd at least like it to be a runnable glorified chat room simulator, but I will have to wait till they fix the runnable and security hole problems which I wouldn't mind. People come and go really that's the nature of business, but surviving as a business takes perseverance and hardwork to deliver good customer service and management.

Edited by Nonala

Just now, Nonala said:

I'd at least like it to be a runnable glorified chat room simulator, but I will have to wait till they fix the runnable and security hole problems which I wouldn't mind. People come and go really that's the nature of business, but surviving as a business takes perseverance and hardwork to deliver good customer service.

Yeah pretty sad they spend 4 years and so many false promises and can't get a chat room to work..

10 minutes ago, Frisky said:

Yeah pretty sad they spend 4 years and so many false promises and can't get a chat room to work..

They seems to have a bit of issue resource and time management and handling customer service and constructive criticism but it is their game creation, and getting their code together for structure optimization, server, database, rendering, then there's the security input issues, coming from ArmaA modding to full programming for a customized game with unreal engine is tough, all has to work and play off eachother to run a cohesive program, but all people can do after a mishap is take responsibility, move on, learn, and fix the mistakes, because I'd rather they improved than fail seeing as I bought their game. Games are a business but while it good to have passion about something gotta consider a balance between staying afloat and accomplishing purpose.

Edited by Nonala