Geazzy

I don't see any RolePlaying in the game!!!!

people are trolling, screaming and swearing everywher.

Remain in character at all times roleplaying is everything in this game. Show some respect.

Edited by Geazzy
  • Like 1

On 12/1/2018 at 4:30 AM, Geazzy said:

people are trolling, screaming and swearing everywher.

Remain in character at all times roleplaying is everything in this game. Show some respect.

You're in for one hell of a time then LOL.

2 minutes ago, MarcelHD40 said:

I envy you! I want to experience the same as you but can not because the play button does not work...

Patch not released yet. Servers are still down :(

• Like 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

1 minute ago, Rash said:

Do you have to buy the game on Steam even if you've pledged money?

No, if you linked your steam account to the identity website account it should show up in your Steam game library and you'd be able to install it.

Thanks for the reply. I did link to my Steam account but not showing up in my library for some reason.

1 minute ago, Rash said:

Thanks for the reply. I did link to my Steam account but not showing up in my library for some reason.

In your identity website account look for the steam key. Go to steam - Games - Activate a Product on Steam - Enter in that key and it should show up.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rash said:

Brill. Thanks mate, that worked. Sorry for being an idiot.

No worries. It can be a bit confusing at times. We've all been there.

You're probably going to have to find some people dedicated to RPing at this point right now, and wait until people can actually play. Once things settle down, it should get better.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Order said:

You're probably going to have to find some people dedicated to RPing at this point right now, and wait until people can actually play. Once things settle down, it should get better.

I see it as GTA V Online until private servers are introduced tbh. I feel unless people put time into their own server, it's just going to be an annoying free for all lol. 

16 hours ago, Order said:

You really are the voice of Order.. lol.

You're essentially a guinea pig for game breaking bugs at the moment. Gameplay is not something you should be thinking of when it's just the first module.

@GeazzyJust like modded life servers, you're are gonna have to wait for whitelistet communties. Until then 80% of the community are semi- or non-roleplayers so you won't have the best experience unless you find a group to play with.

Edited by gamertossen