Sign in to follow this  
Shimozukachi

22.49€ on steam

12 minutes ago, Jernulf said:

i'm sure you get the founder's pack without the items.

without the hat? but it's 100% worth the other 8 bucks! even ign would buy the founder's pack just because of a hat that costs around one third of the price!

sarcasm

Edited by Shimozukachi

You don't wana miss out on the "EXCLUSIVE IN-GAME HAT" Are you kidding me?! I payed 8 € for a damn hat?!

And what happende to the "You won't be able to get early access once the firt module is out" I pre-ordered it to have that "exclusive" gameplay and now the ones that didn't buy it gets it for cheaper?!

Edited by Nazgul
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

You don't wana miss out on the "EXCLUSIVE IN-GAME HAT" Are you kidding me?! I payed 8 € for a damn hat?!

And what happende to the "You won't be able to get early access once the firt module is out" I pre-ordered it to have that "exclusive" gameplay and now the ones that didn't buy it gets it for cheaper?!

There is the possibility to buy the Beta-Access on the page for 15$. So it's not cheaper eh? ;)

2 minutes ago, einherjer said:

There is the possibility to buy the Beta-Access on the page for 15$. So it's not cheaper eh? ;)

No, You need the Founder pack to get Beta-Access.

this is absolutely classic... 

I think they changed it because they know its a sinking ship and need to scam it to as many as possible before it hits the sea bed...