DoctorFosterGloster

Direct Democracy?

What do you think of having a Direct Democracy in game?

Basically a direct democracy is where the people vote on issues instead of having representative and politicians voting your you.

Seems good. lets hope we don't fall into the hands of a Dictator.

I guess to make this game realistic we gotta have voting which im sure everyone loves :)

Edited by Samiko
because

I'm afraid it would reduce immersiveness of politician's RP. 

I'd suggest possibility of referendum.

Having Congressmen and women being elected to Congress voting and speaking on behalf of their constituents creates a more immersive role-playing experience for everyone. 

20 hours ago, Sicario said:

Having Congressmen and women being elected to Congress voting and speaking on behalf of their constituents creates a more immersive role-playing experience for everyone. 

I agree with this entirely. It allows allows for more civil discussion of politics instead of everyone on the server gathering and yelling at each other.

This isn't a state and is definitely not a country, at most a county which in the US (takes place in) does not have any electable officials other than Sheriff. However the City is another story, a council with a mayor is what they'll probably go for.

Direct Democracy is wrong, the reason is for the minority's sake they will be pushed around like a rag doll let's not let that happen and accept them into our community so that they can become one of us. 

Let There Be Hope with your Vote for Jakob Nunes