Sign in to follow this  
Shaknown95

I may be asking for everyone.

I agree that the release was kinda disappointing, but I'm sure the devs will fix the problem.
I believe you can contact support through email or something like that for a refund but I'm guessing it may take awhile because the devs are probably addressing the current issue, don't take my word for it though.                                                                                                                                                              Have a nice day, brother.

• Like 1

Also you gotta remember, if you've already got your steam key you cant refund. Theres no way they can deactivate the steam key soooo...your stuck if you already got it 

9 minutes ago, JonathanTaylor said:

Also you gotta remember, if you've already got your steam key you cant refund. Theres no way they can deactivate the steam key soooo...your stuck if you already got it 

Not that this might work but I've heard you can contact steam to remove a game from your library and maybe they can get a refund?

But yeah, you're right, they did already get their steam key and stuff and probably stuck with it. Let's hope the devs address the issue though. I still have hope for this game  : )

• Like 1

Give the devs a chance to make up for this unfortunate start.

It's very early to judge the game. Fingers crossed, it will be an amazing game over time.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Tumakz said:

Give the devs a chance to make up for this unfortunate start.

It's very early to judge the game. Fingers crossed, it will be an amazing game over time.

How is it too early to judge the game when it's barely a game in the first place lol