CrackSalad

Character customisation made simple

Hey was just wondering if you could change the character customisation so that the person moves less, its as if I am trying to change 5 toddlers clothes at once, they won't stop moving so its difficult to change the model's appearance by having to wait until they're idle for 2 seconds and then proceeding to wait.
Also would appreciate it if you would have the lights in a different spot when customising the character because there are a sht ton of shadows so its kinda hard to see what skin tone I am selecting and when just customising.

Just wondering if you will be adding the selection of colouring for the bae clothes anytime soon? I don't want my person looking like a rainbow.

• Like 2

^THIS

I was in agony during the entire customization process for these reasons. I really wish they would have just had the model sit still, and actually light them from a decent perspective instead of what appears to be a desk lamp on the other side of the room pointed at a wall.

It wasn’t that bad, it was easy to navigate. However I was surprised when I saw that there’s barely any options for hair and model selections. 4 hairstyles and they’re not very detailed lol hopefully they add more after they get it straight 

Yeah I can't believe how little customisation there is in terms of hair and face - I imagine they'll be an awful lot of doppelgangers wandering around (if I ever get to play) plus it would be nice if they showed thumbnails of what you were selecting in the clothing, instead of just empty numbered boxes....

4 minutes ago, memerson said:

Yeah I can't believe how little customisation there is in terms of hair and face - I imagine they'll be an awful lot of doppelgangers wandering around (if I ever get to play) plus it would be nice if they showed thumbnails of what you were selecting in the clothing, instead of just empty numbered boxes....

i seen that when in game you can get alot more clothes from the store and there is alot more variety i dont know about haircuts though

Edited by Whosdaiz

1 minute ago, Whosdaiz said:

i seen that when in game you can get alot more clothes from the store and there is alot more variety i dont know about haircuts though

Yes I heard you can get clothes, but the game is so buggy I can't even get past character creation....guess I'll try later