Missmatchgaming

We were right, and you can't argue with us anymore.

29 minutes ago, Missmatchgaming said:

Lmao, sure thing friend. I can't get a refund, and I paid for the game, so i'm showing up for EVERY PATCH. 

Have fun wasting your life waiting for this game to be a game. 

Question: How is life wasted when one is waiting for the game by engaging in their daily activities outside of the game? The only individuals that are wasting their life are the ones threatening to never play the game while producing hundreds of posts on the matter.

P.S. Long live white-listed private servers.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, DLimit said:

Not at all, one is merely suggesting that the module shall be updated frequently considering that a vast majority of games undergo updates in order to resolve bugs and issues. Unlike the complainer, I am much more patient with this game.

You possess less than thirty posts within this forum. You're more likely to be a paid troll than my account.

Maybe its because I came here to play a game, not argue about one. How many of your fucking posts are responding to people like me and shutting them down for having genuine frustrations towards the developers because you simply WANT to start arguments. Im willing to bet 80% of your posts are exactly that. 

2 minutes ago, Missmatchgaming said:

Maybe its because I came here to play a game, not argue about one. How many of your fucking posts are responding to people like me and shutting them down for having genuine frustrations towards the developers because you simply WANT to start arguments. Im willing to bet 80% of your posts are exactly that. 

99% of my posts are either within The Podium, Ideas & Suggestions, or The Pub, discussing the actual game that shall be completed in the future. The other 1% involves responding to individuals that are either too impatient or possess an inaccurate understanding of the purpose of this game.

nice, im one of the idiots whos still defending them but someway somehow im banned from the discord too, i got maybe 20 messages on the server so im still waiting for someone to let me know how it is i got banned and fix it when i barely even talk in the chat, shit i only STARTED talking in that server on release and most of it was STILL defending them while the servers didnt even work. most of my complaints were because the steam release timer of all things, was late, and being banned from the discord somehow makes it feel like theres EVEN less to do in the game...when the servers are up, which i cant tell when because im banned from the discord, where i can just go say "servers up?" to get 10 immediate nos in chat. thanks guys.

Edited by KitsunebisNight

5 hours ago, DLimit said:

Question: How is life wasted when one is waiting for the game by engaging in their daily activities outside of the game? The only individuals that are wasting their life are the ones threatening to never play the game while producing hundreds of posts on the matter.

P.S. Long live white-listed private servers.

DLIMIT got you there. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, whitehorn said:

DLIMIT got you there. 

Not even close, considering he contradicted himself massively by saying people make "hundreds of posts" threatening to not play the game when he just criticized me and denounced my validity by saying I have under 30 posts. 

6 hours ago, Missmatchgaming said:

Can't give solutions if we don't know the problems. 

Can't get a refund if we've already played the game. 

source: Refunds can only be processed if purchases fall within the 180 day window Paypal offers for buyer protection.

Important Note(STEAM): Due to technical limitations, refunds cannot be provided to accounts that have been manually linked to STEAM by the account holder. If you claim a STEAM Key for the "Identity: Town Square" module, it will no-longer be possible for "Asylum Entertainment Inc." to process refund requests due to our inability to de-activate the steam key after it is claimed via the STEAM desktop client. Future purchases from the STEAM Store or marketplace will require STEAM Support to process any refund requests, and will be subject to STEAM's own refund policy

Then my solution for you is give up and think of it a lost cause. It's better done than complaining about it. Spend your time in a more positive and productive way. Life is too short to spend it complaining about things on a public forum. Good luck to you with all sincerity. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, whitehorn said:

Then my solution for you is give up and think of it a lost cause. It's better done than complaining about it. Spend your time in a more positive and productive way. Life is too short to spend it complaining about things on a public forum. Good luck to you with all sincerity. 

So let me get this straight:

I spent 30 dollars of my own money that I worked for, on a video game based on the promise that the developers would deliver a working game to me. 

The developers blatantly disregarded their own promises, took millions of dollars, and created a steaming pile of shit

The community blatantly ignores the fact that in 4 years the developers created something equivalent of a 3D minecraft mod, and still stands by them regardless of how badly they're lying to you, and how bad they fucked up.

Anyone who disagrees is NOT ALLOWED A REFUND due to "Technical Limitations" and therefore, we should just leave and consider it a "lost cause"

I have been scammed. UNTIL I am given a refund, transparency from the developers, or the game they promised, I will continue to state that I have been scammed. I will continue to promote this game as a steaming pile of garbage, and a cash grabbing scheme.

And I will keep complaining on this site. I paid money, and if they ban me from both the discord and the site, they'll just confirm my beliefs. 

19 minutes ago, Missmatchgaming said:

Not even close, considering he contradicted himself massively by saying people make "hundreds of posts" threatening to not play the game when he just criticized me and denounced my validity by saying I have under 30 posts. 

I had stated that "people" produce hundreds of posts. You are one of those people, contributing to thirty of those posts.

You've already admitted that refunds are highly improbable due to technical issues. Thus, your solution towards attaining a refund involves spamming the forums, specifically when you've stated that the developers were scammers? It does not make any logical sense.

I cannot image running up to a scammer while stating "Hey, give me my money back"... of course, it will not happen. 

P.S. I am not referring to the developers as a scammers.

-"technical issues"

Lol

-"P.S. I am not referring to the developers as a scammers."

"Please o holy ones don't ban me I swear I wasn't doubting you PLEASE don't hate me ;-;"

29 minutes ago, DLimit said:

Why does every one refer to this Beta-level module as a "Game"? 

Betas take a year. Games take 4. 

See the difference?

1 hour ago, Missmatchgaming said:

Betas take a year. Games take 4. 

See the difference?

You were informed, since the beginning, that the "Town Square Module" was a Alpha rather than a game. Yet, individuals continue to treat the beta as a full game.

Edited: Changed "Beta" to "Alpha".

Edited by DLimit

This is not a beta this is a social module, everyone calm thine tits and take a chill pill. We all knew launch would have problems so quit acting like it's end of the world.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, DLimit said:

You were informed, since the beginning, that the "Town Square Module" was a Beta rather than a game. Yet, individuals continue to treat the beta as a full game.

funny thing is, the module isn't even a beta, but an alpha. and its still in first week of release :P people are treating the alpha like a full game/beta and that is a huge mistake, they all just gotta wait for the next patch to roll around, it will fix a lot of connection issues.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, DLimit said:

You possess less than thirty posts within this forum. You're more likely to be a paid troll than my account.

That's called rationalization. It's a method people use when making excuses. The excuse, in your case, is for disregarding someone's opinion. 

Proof? Twice you set a standard for disregarding someone's opinion. The first was under 10 post; you then raised it to under 30. You will keep raising it until the person has more than you. This is inconsistent and will lead to cognitive dissonance, eventually. Once you reach that wall, you will switch to another method to rationalize your actions. 

The best route you can take, in this situation, is a Rogerian argument. You start by acknowledging his or her concerns and providing an alternate way of thinking. By not compromising, you're showing a lack of interest in their point of view. You are advertising yourself as an obstacle rather than a source of knowledge. Thought, you don't care. You will never care. Your reactions to any similar situation will be the same and you will not mature.

1 hour ago, Chase said:

That's called rationalization. It's a method people use when making excuses. The excuse, in your case, is for disregarding someone's opinion. 

Proof? Twice you set a standard for disregarding someone's opinion. The first was under 10 post; you then raised it to under 30. You will keep raising it until the person has more than you. This is inconsistent and will lead to cognitive dissonance, eventually. Once you reach that wall, you will switch to another method to rationalize your actions. 

The best route you can take, in this situation, is a Rogerian argument. You start by acknowledging his or her concerns and providing an alternate way of thinking. By not compromising, you're showing a lack of interest in their point of view. You are advertising yourself as an obstacle rather than a source of knowledge. Thought, you don't care. You will never care. Your reactions to any similar situation will be the same and you will not mature.

As I write this fifteen paged essay assignment and ten-paged essay assignment, I clearly am not heavily concerned about his opinion on the matter since it is located amongst countless other individuals with hardly any activity within these forums prior to the release of the Town Square Module. One must understand that it's extremely challenging to take any of these individuals seriously when they refer to this module as a game, to begin with.

It's one-third of the "Alpha" version of the original game.

P.S. How does one rationalize with "IT'S A SCAM! THESE DEVS ARE SCAMMERS! IT'S A SCAM!".

These posts are produced by newcomers that are not even aware of the stage of the game... it's an "Alpha" rather than the full-game.

Examine the correlation of the posts within this topic. The individuals with over one-hundred posts are calm and aware that it is an alpha module while every one with less than fifty posts are screaming that the "Developers are scammers" for "Producing a broken GAME".

Edited by DLimit
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

1 hour ago, dagtag said:

funny thing is, the module isn't even a beta, but an alpha. and its still in first week of release :P people are treating the alpha like a full game/beta and that is a huge mistake, they all just gotta wait for the next patch to roll around, it will fix a lot of connection issues.

I had initially typed "Alpha" and then switched it to "Beta". You are right on point with this response and had even furthered my point.

Thank you very much!

• Like 1

On 12/1/2018 at 2:33 AM, Missmatchgaming said:

I honestly can't say i'm surprised. 4 years. 4. years. They have no excuse. 

I was banned from their discord for no reason. 

I don't know how to request a refund, but I want one. 

If you think you've been unfairly banned, please make a ban appeal here: https://www.identityrpg.com/community/forum/33-support-center/

If you want to make a refund, please do it through Paypal or Steam, depending where you purchased the product. Unfortunately, we don't manually offer refunds anymore through the account support.

Locked.