Missmatchgaming

We were right, and you can't argue with us anymore.

I honestly can't say i'm surprised. 4 years. 4. years. They have no excuse. 

I was banned from their discord for no reason. 

I don't know how to request a refund, but I want one. 

• Like 3

What makes me sad is that this game has shown that no one on the team has a solid understanding of UE4 system. It's a shame. Almost nothing in the game was done well. It doesn't matter if it's a sandbox game where you have to make lots of content. At least do one thing correctly. Why should be keep waiting? 4 years of development and there's nothing impressive to do. I prefer to follow The Sims online project. :D

Good luck with those refunds! The reason I didn't spend any money on this game is because I watched many of their live streams plus reading all the anouncements and realised that they never showed any gameplay content nor game mechanics. The aparment video gave some hope but nothing was shown after that.

Edited by Edikosh
  • Like 1

The games shite they dont care i cant even get on cause their blaming 3rd party issues always someone elses fault bla bla

• Like 1

This is the final straw. Nobody in the community can still believe in this game right?

Was also banned from their discord. What a joke. Game doesn't even start for me on my thousand dollar pc.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DLimit said:

I believe that these issues shall be resolved within the next week.

I was a little disappointed about the release, but I still have hope for this game as well.  : )

• Like 4
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

It's not even been 24 hours since the ''release''. 

Lets stay positive.

Edited by Tumakz
  • Like 6
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

Ive been here for almost 3 years waiting on this and im still gonna wait. Yes im disappointed, but theres no point crying about it. The devs will work it out thats their job. 

• Like 7
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

i got banned from discord for typing this in from there own twitter...

As many of you are aware we are experiencing a massive amount of traffic on our website which is creating an issue on the database. While the game is uploaded and servers are live it is now in Steams hands to release.

4 hours ago, DLimit said:

I believe that these issues shall be resolved within the next week.

are u serious? They delayed release in aprit to "fix all the bugs" because they doesn't want "release broken product" and they release that thing? It looks like they actually started working on it since april, not past 4 years... there is not a single thing working in thus "game" absolute scam.

The good news is all those who are flaming right now will not be in the game with us. I am willing to wait more. 

• Like 6
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

2 minutes ago, whitehorn said:

The good news is all those who are flaming right now will not be in the game with us. I am willing to wait more. 

Thank you Sir, my thoughts 

• Like 3

13 hours ago, whitehorn said:

A large variety of these individuals with less than ten posts producing these "It's a scam!" statements are less likely to even be aware of the intent of this game. They shall more than likely presume that it is a "Grand Theft Auto"-like game rather than an in-depth roleplaying game.

"Why care, it's just a social module!" - Person who presumes that it is G.T.A.

• Like 1

All I'm saying is this. Y'all wanna go and get refunds then go and close the door on your way out.

The devs honoured their promise and eventually released the game but you can't expect people to see unexpected problems in advanced. Yes I'd have loved to play day one but you know what? I've been waiting 2 years at least so more time waiting ain't a problem to me. There's too many people that want instant gratification and have everything here and now.

You all knew full well this wasn't anywhere near the final product and that it was an alpha module designed to show pieces of identity and what we can expect in the future so don't sit here god damn complaining about issues in an alpha module for a game that's not even near beta.

• Like 1

its okay i'll wait another 4 years for another module the final product will be in about 20+ years from now

23 hours ago, Missmatchgaming said:

I honestly can't say i'm surprised. 4 years. 4. years. They have no excuse. 

I was banned from their discord for no reason. 

I don't know how to request a refund, but I want one. 

I find it hard to believe they just went through the memberlist and picked you for a random ban. That said, you can use this link to follow the instructions for a refund: 

As far as your expectations vs what was provided in the 3 years of development (not 4)... well that's ultimately your opinion. If you don't feel the game met your expectations, you can try and get a refund. If you can't, you'll want to be more careful with buying/donating in to an Early Access game in the future.

That said, I certainly don't think the release went well. The problems they're facing shows the module wasn't ready for release. But I think they knew that already. I think the only reason they released it is because they were damned if they do, damned if they don't. If they didn't, all hell would have broken loose like the last time they pushed the release back. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, QuasarVX said:

its okay i'll wait another 4 years for another module the final product will be in about 20+ years from now

This is not original, and it contributes nothing to the conversation. Instead, maybe offer a solution, or if you have no solution, say praise or get a refund. 

On 12/1/2018 at 2:23 AM, DLimit said:

"I believe"  "these issues" 

• Blatant ignorance of what everyone is complaining about
  • Blind devotion to the game

How much are they paying you, friend. 

On 12/1/2018 at 6:41 AM, whitehorn said:

Lmao, sure thing friend. I can't get a refund, and I paid for the game, so i'm showing up for EVERY PATCH. 

Have fun wasting your life waiting for this game to be a game. 

On 12/2/2018 at 1:15 AM, PrimusPalus said:

I find it hard to believe they just went through the memberlist and picked you for a random ban. That said, you can use this link to follow the instructions for a refund: 

As far as your expectations vs what was provided in the 3 years of development (not 4)... well that's ultimately your opinion. If you don't feel the game met your expectations, you can try and get a refund. If you can't, you'll want to be more careful with buying/donating in to an Early Access game in the future.

That said, I certainly don't think the release went well. The problems they're facing shows the module wasn't ready for release. But I think they knew that already. I think the only reason they released it is because they were damned if they do, damned if they don't. If they didn't, all hell would have broken loose like the last time they pushed the release back. 

You're the only person on this entire site so far that isnt batshit crazy. Thank you for your well-structured and intellectual response. 

My issue is that they don't know what theyre doing. I should be more careful investing in things like this, but a post on the forum that says "We fucked up. We're behind on development because we are running into problem after problem, and the game is terrible. We feel terrible" would honeslty make EVERYTHING better. Transparency is ALL that we need, point blank. Tell us you never even planned on making the game, tell us this was all a scam but it turned into a dream, I don't care how bad the reality is, I just want it. I want the truth, not a wall of "we're working on it" posts. I'm willing to wait 10 years for what they promised, and I love the ideas that they have. I just think they're better off hiring open-source testers to work out bugs and kinks, allow for massive beta testing by the community who paid for the early access pass to find MORE bugs, and spend more time working on base-gameplay rather than added features. Either that, or they need to sell the rights to a professional company to produce something real. 

On 12/2/2018 at 1:30 AM, whitehorn said:

This is not original, and it contributes nothing to the conversation. Instead, maybe offer a solution, or if you have no solution, say praise or get a refund. 

Can't give solutions if we don't know the problems. 

Can't get a refund if we've already played the game. 

source: Refunds can only be processed if purchases fall within the 180 day window Paypal offers for buyer protection.

Important Note(STEAM): Due to technical limitations, refunds cannot be provided to accounts that have been manually linked to STEAM by the account holder. If you claim a STEAM Key for the "Identity: Town Square" module, it will no-longer be possible for "Asylum Entertainment Inc." to process refund requests due to our inability to de-activate the steam key after it is claimed via the STEAM desktop client. Future purchases from the STEAM Store or marketplace will require STEAM Support to process any refund requests, and will be subject to STEAM's own refund policy

30 minutes ago, Missmatchgaming said:
  • Blatant ignorance of what everyone is complaining about
  • Blind devotion to the game

How much are they paying you, friend. 

Not at all, one is merely suggesting that the module shall be updated frequently considering that a vast majority of games undergo updates in order to resolve bugs and issues. Unlike the complainer, I am much more patient with this game.

You possess less than thirty posts within this forum. You're more likely to be a paid troll than my account.

Edited by DLimit