Is there another delay?
There is a problem?
Is there a collapse of the model?

Anyone ready to answer?!?!?:o

5 minutes ago, The_Orgazoid said:

and me now :c whats going on ;-;

Lol all this banning has my finger hovering the refund button

• Like 1

although this is all a bit sketch, let's not lose all hope in this game and hope that this awesome concept of a game comes to fruition

Seems like a lot of people are expecting the full game or beta to be released with this Town Square module.  The devs have said countless times that this is just a small part of a town (social area) where you will be able to see features the game will have to offer.  Streamers are even so dense that I heard one saying he doesn't see how the 3 modules will make a full game when the town square is so small.  I am a kickstarter backer of identity and everyone needs to be patient with it.  You aren't going to lose a leg if it doesn't come out today and there is no reason to stress out the devs over what is essentially a preview of features.  

Yes, they said it was coming out way earlier and never did, delayed. Yes they do lack highly on PR and a proper response to the issue which is holding them back from releasing today, Nov 30th like they said they would, but some people need to calm down here with the "scam" accusations and be a little more patient than you are wanting to be.

And to the developers, keep up the great work in development; Get much better at PR please and keep us more up to date on issues especially when they are happening.  Nothing worse than the developers MIA without much of a word on what is going on and everyone waiting around for something to come out.

tldr; I think everyone can afford to be a bit more patient for something that is essentially a "demo" of features and not even the full game rather than freaking out over it not going live as expected due to some sort of error.

Edited by Spike87
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, GarryTheGuy said:

New Twitter post:

That's a relief. At least they honestly had no idea this would've occurred. They're working to fix it, so all we can really do is wait for the next update on the situation. They're probably embarrassed enough as is; no need to keep berating them. Not that I want to scold them, anyways.

Expect the game to never release. When it does, you're pleasantly surprised, and you skip all the stress that most of you are having now.

• Like 2

What are people being banned for? After going through things I have found the answer to be relating to Discord.

Edited by Nonala

On 12/1/2018 at 6:20 AM, Spike87 said:

Seems like a lot of people are expecting the full game or beta to be released with this Town Square module.  The devs have said countless times that this is just a small part of a town (social area) where you will be able to see features the game will have to offer.  Streamers are even so dense that I heard one saying he doesn't see how the 3 modules will make a full game when the town square is so small.  I am a kickstarter backer of identity and everyone needs to be patient with it.  You aren't going to lose a leg if it doesn't come out today and there is no reason to stress out the devs over what is essentially a preview of features.  

Yes, they said it was coming out way earlier and never did, delayed. Yes they do lack highly on PR and a proper response to the issue which is holding them back from releasing today, Nov 30th like they said they would, but some people need to calm down here with the "scam" accusations and be a little more patient than you are wanting to be.

And to the developers, keep up the great work in development; Get much better at PR please and keep us more up to date on issues especially when they are happening.  Nothing worse than the developers MIA without much of a word on what is going on and everyone waiting around for something to come out.

tldr; I think everyone can afford to be a bit more patient for something that is essentially a "demo" of features and not even the full game rather than freaking out over it not going live as expected due to some sort of error.

Everyone should read what you said. People simply doesn’t understand that IT NEEDS TIME

i’m not a game developer or smt, but by common sense this game is so detailed and a really big thing, of course they’re not gonna finish the game over night. Its weird how people want everything so quickly and not appreciating the effort from the devs 😪

On 2/8/2020 at 4:19 AM, Crash_171 said:

Everyone should read what you said. People simply doesn’t understand that IT NEEDS TIME

i’m not a game developer or smt, but by common sense this game is so detailed and a really big thing, of course they’re not gonna finish the game over night. Its weird how people want everything so quickly and not appreciating the effort from the devs 😪

Paratus is too busy working on furballs instead of identity.

Phony Games Scammer

8 hours ago, Raja said:

Paratus is too busy working on furballs instead of identity.

Phony Games Scammer

Phony games has a separate development team and isn’t being developed by paratus himself. The only impact that the development of furballs can have on identity is a bigger budget for its development, which is a good thing.

13 hours ago, dagtag said:

Phony games has a separate development team and isn’t being developed by paratus himself. The only impact that the development of furballs can have on identity is a bigger budget for its development, which is a good thing.

Nobody is buying this. The Kickstarter failed, Paratus should be focusing all of his efforts on the massively overdue Identity beta. We are NOT going to support some Rocket League clone to indirectly support Identity, how stupid do you think we are?

• Like 1

🤝

🤝
On 2/10/2020 at 6:19 AM, dagtag said:

lol what a bunch of bs, That's why he runs the Kickstarter and owns the company.  if he isn't working on it and has a separate dev team that means he deployed them to work for him and paid them wasting budget and time for $500 on Kickstarter.

https://opencorporates.com/companies/ca/11768646

2 hours ago, Raja said:

lol what a bunch of bs, That's why he runs the Kickstarter and owns the company.  if he isn't working on it and has a separate dev team that means he deployed them to work for him and paid them wasting budget and time for $500 on Kickstarter.

https://opencorporates.com/companies/ca/11768646

that's speculation from your end. Noone said anything about money being spent on furballs that would have gone to identity. because this is not the case. no money from identity's budget was used for the development of furballs. just because paratus owns both companies doesn't mean they are the same company and it doesn't mean they are working off the same money.