Chance

How will it work?

I have a question for anyone who knows the answer. How will becoming an Officer work? Do you just join the Police Force or will there be Servers like Arma where each different Community Manages their Police Force? And if on Official Servers and there is a test of sorts would people that get a higher score have access to more things? 

Thanks, Chance

Edited by Chance

Well like you said each community will get to manage it, but they will have the option to keep the automation on like the official servers will have. Having a higher score will not give you more privelages as I suspect but you will be able to maybe apply for different positions like "Police Comissioner"

• Like 1

I'd imagine you'd probably just put in an application with the department like you would in real life and then go to an interview with a sergeant if they like what they see, although I could see this being a community involved topic when you apply to become something like a commissioner. I don't know if the devs intend to add the personality test though, I personally hope they do, but just to a lesser degree, because that test has 100's of questions, and I don't see many people wanting to go through that to be a cop in a videogame.

Cheers!

5 hours ago, MrEngie said:

I'd imagine you'd probably just put in an application with the department like you would in real life and then go to an interview with a sergeant if they like what they see, although I could see this being a community involved topic when you apply to become something like a commissioner. I don't know if the devs intend to add the personality test though, I personally hope they do, but just to a lesser degree, because that test has 100's of questions, and I don't see many people wanting to go through that to be a cop in a videogame.

Cheers!

But at the end of the day it's the people that answer all 100 questions that become cops and those who don't just aren't cut out to be a cop in game. It's all about making a it a challenge so only those that want the job get the job. Not just some 4 year old that wants a badge and a gun

No I talked to Motown on steam and it will basically be on official servers you just take an automated quiz and tutorial.